Back, but no Honda.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Yup, so here I am.

New ride is a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Audi sits in the my grandmother's garage with rediculously low compression in cylinder number 5.
:ph34r:

locked up, saddled by child support, same same.

Nah, not in jail, but I'm still on SLAP, got a couple sentences of the shit.

The kid was mine, but she wants nothing to do with me and I'm gonna accept that, maybe in 5 years when she files for child support, cause she's like that, I'll be far far away from the "tristate" area.

I didn't qualify to enlist. I was on probation for a gun charge and I had SLAP. The guy just couldn't seem to cut all the corners I needed, so I just scratched the idea. My new idea is to go to Canada, they love immigrants and I can legally drink up there. I also smoke a whole lot of weed and that's practically legal up there too, I have like 2 more weeks of probation and I can legally leave the country, cause SLAP won't issue a warrant for months. I can always come back in a few years and clear that up.

Canada.... oh where to begin.

Trust me dude, it's not that easy. And on top of it, getting a work visa won't be easy, plus you have a record, so thats not cool either and might hinder some stuff.... i don't think oh canada is the answer....

Nah, not in jail, but I'm still on SLAP, got a couple sentences of the shit.

The kid was mine, but she wants nothing to do with me and I'm gonna accept that, maybe in 5 years when she files for child support, cause she's like that, I'll be far far away from the "tristate" area.

hey, it's my east coast twin. fuck stupid bitches. what a horrible cloud overhead just waiting for it to rain bullshit and drama.

It may take some work, but that's my plan.

I guess I could stay in the US, but Canada seems so much better.

US Is the best country in the world.

New Jersey is the worst state in the best country in the world. You should know my list:

1. OHIO
2. California
3. New Jersey
4. Assachussetts
5. New York
6. Connecticut
7. Florida
8. Michigan
9. Oregon
10. Missouri

I am motivated primarily through experiences, then political stances on gun control and over-all big brother attitudes, then it scrapes down to boredom / interest levels.

Yea, I was contemplating some mid-west states, but I think I'd do so much better in Canada.

Back