Back, but no Honda.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maine would be a good state for u....easy to stay out of trouble up here....youd be out of the trisate area and closer to canada as well

Just remember, american isnt the only counry to sell and push the use of condoms. Canada also has rubbers.

VT?

I was more along the lines of Texas or Colorado maybe even NC, well it's more I don't like the North East anymore.

Texas? are you serious?
you'd be doing life if you were in texas this whole time
fuck texas, sorry to all the texans

i'd give NC a shot
nice weather, good taxes, semi cheap standard of living

just get your record/legal all straight first, the last thing you need is some skeleton in the closet coming back to bite you in the ass, and they always do come back to haunt you

Yea a bunch of my family lives in the VA area and I was thinking about it but changed my mind after staying too close to them for a week. Nc puts me a little further away but not completely out of reach.

I'd probably be on the outskirts of a large city. I dunno where though.

I'm just getting up and going in a couple weeks. I figure, I 'll survive a month with $3k or so.

weren't there a few guys on here that were gonna help set you up somewhere?
they might be able to find you a place to live at least...

I'm moving to Colorado the moment I save up enough money and get a job opportunity.

Colorado = #1 state in the #1 country in the world. Colorado is nirvana, Valhalla - Heaven.

And if you're a church goer, it's that much better.

Ehh, Maine. I'd do so much better in a midwest state if I decided to stay in he US.

Maine is ridiculously expensive. $7 packs of smokes, feh. Same gas as CT... It's cheap compared to other states, but when you think about how much you make and how far you have to drive....

I pay $3.20 a pack for cigs anyway. NC is nice, but it's hotter than hades andt he people are UGLY. Holy hell... They fry everything and everyone is loaded with acne.

Lobster is cheaper than hamburger in Maine. The women... eh.. ok . They are all in shape. No women come close to the bumpkins that you find in the plains states.... hawt.

Back