Back, but no Honda.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm moving to Colorado the moment I save up enough money and get a job opportunity.

Colorado = #1 state in the #1 country in the world. Colorado is nirvana, Valhalla - Heaven.

And if you're a church goer, it's that much better.
I'm from the East Coast, and there's no way in hell I'm ever moving back there again. :)

Yeah, the east of the mountains, man. Sun-down at 4:00 pm every day.. Snow at night, swimming in the morning. I love it there.

The people, oddly enough, have no clue how to drive in the snow. I mean, they aren't New Jerseyites, they have snow tires - but DAMN those people are stupid in the white stuff. New Hampshire / Vermonters could drive circles around them.

Yeah, the east of the mountains, man. Sun-down at 4:00 pm every day.. Snow at night, swimming in the morning. I love it there.

The people, oddly enough, have no clue how to drive in the snow. I mean, they aren't New Jerseyites, they have snow tires - but DAMN those people are stupid in the white stuff. New Hampshire / Vermonters could drive circles around them.
I hate to break it to ya, man, but they don't know how to drive in the rain, either. It sucks driving here. The minute the white stuff starts falling from the sky, everyone jumps over into the left lane and drops their speed to at least 10 below the speed limit. I get so fuckin angry in the winter. There's a theory that it's all the California and Texas drivers that come here, because everyone knows that it's physically impossible to drive worse than a Californian if you're not from California. I think it's one of Einstein's theories, actually.

OH YEAH the Californians !

I think I asked you last year for a "NATIVE" sticker. I had to have one on my truck to get home safely.

Wow, I don't even remember that. If you still want one, I could probably manage it. I'd feel dirty as hell actually paying money for one of those, though. ;)

I'll definately need one for the Brat, but the tailgate isn't patched up yet. Maybe one for the Pathfinder.

Yeah, actually... Grab 4 or 5 and mail em to me. I'll paypal ya or something.

I'm moving to Colorado the moment I save up enough money and get a job opportunity.

Colorado = #1 state in the #1 country in the world. Colorado is nirvana, Valhalla - Heaven.

And if you're a church goer, it's that much better.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble.....

But "white flight" is in full effect right now in California (due to certain "illegal immigration" situations) and guess where all of the retarded, stuck-up assholes from California are going?

Arizona
Vegas
COLORADO

I feel sorry for the native Coloradians that got to put up with the asshole transplants from Cali. I really do.

Last edited:
Yeah, it gets bad. While I lived there I witnessed the push for people to take the rifles out of the racks in the backs of their cars. And trucks.

Coloradoans drive around with survival kits. And not just walmart pre-packaged shit and a package of lunchables. No.. They have cans of exposed gasoline, bear traps, bivvys and yes - Rifles. It's standard issue in the mountains.

Well, the californian assholes were scared by the visual assaults of rifles and shotguns in the back windows of cars. So they were pushing to get drivers to disarm.

Fucking twits don't get it.

Yeah, it gets bad. While I lived there I witnessed the push for people to take the rifles out of the racks in the backs of their cars. And trucks.

Coloradoans drive around with survival kits. And not just walmart pre-packaged shit and a package of lunchables. No.. They have cans of exposed gasoline, bear traps, bivvys and yes - Rifles. It's standard issue in the mountains.

Well, the californian assholes were scared by the visual assaults of rifles and shotguns in the back windows of cars. So they were pushing to get drivers to disarm.

Fucking twits don't get it.

California is a liberals paradise. I will enjoy watching this state drown in it's own shit (from the relative saftey of my soon-to-be new home somewhere on the East Coast).

Example: I was in the market for a new shotgun. Acutally, my first shotgun. I am going dove hunting pretty soon.

There are only 2 stores that sell guns, much less rifles. Turners Outdoors and Big5. Turners Outdoors basically bends you over at the counter with their prices. Big5 has a small selection.

I went to Turner's and bought a Mossburg for ~$400. I waited the 10 days to pick it up. I went to the store to pick up my shotgun, and at the same time picked up a box of shotgun shells. Mind you, the shotgun was disassembled, in a closed box, with trigger guard in place.

The clerk would NOT let me walk out of the store with shotgun shells (in box) in one hand and the box that my shotgun came in with in the other. I had to leave the shotgun at the counter, walk to my car, put the shotgun shells in the glove compartment, then walk back into the store to grab the gun.

Not only that, but California has this stupid fucking law where you HAVE to have a trigger guard on your gun/rifle, in order to legally transport it from your house to wherever you are going.

Don't know what I will do when the homie-g's next to me in the lowered cadillac pull their mac10 on me in order to rob me, and i got to:

1. pop my trunk
2. fumble for the key to unlock the trigger guard
3. run back to the glove compartment to grab the shotgun shells
4. load.
5. fire.

FUCK california.

Last edited:
I can't believe your back, I said a few days ago that since you left there has been a lack of LS-Ts.

Colorado requires that you don't point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger unless they are a criminal, muslim, from California, Liberal, Atheist or enroute to Burning Man.

good lord this shit straight up exploded with posts. all i know is dont come to texas. cops here are on crack, no joke.

I would never move away from here either, I think I'd get bored anywhere that didn't have mountains with how much I'm in them.

Back