Back from Drifting at NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well....All I can say is ......HOLY SHIT BATMAN....There was some drifting going on...

It must really suck for all the people that didn't go....they missed the best show of the year. The only HondaSwap peeps there were me and Celerity...and we had so much fun, adrinalin, and a blast to make us want more.

AutoCross is fun.....BUT....this sport is going to kill it for some.

As in Holy shit..there were babes all over the place, Signal Auto's AWESOME CARS, every friggen 240SX in the tri-state area, and my Z doing it thing....

No breakdowns this time for us, the Z really held up, and ran real good...it is time to start modding that beast.....IE....LSD diff, Tires, and full suspention.....It was the hottest car out there going around the course, but it just didn't do as good as the highly modded cars out there...I did my best...and I put on a show....that thing drifts. I kinda got close to one of the concrete wall's near the finish....and the anouncer was sayin "Don't Do That....You'll make Baby Jesus Cry!!!"...hehe

Signal Auto guys do nothing but ROCK!!!! They had their sweet cars there, they were the freindliest guys I've met from Osaka, we chatted a while, and hopefully I will talk to them some more...on Oct 4th. They have a mad, crazy ora about them......well...they are just crazy.....too crazy....both cars driving at speeds up to 80 MPH toward a concrete barrier, and drifting at the last second to just barely miss the wall, and then they took off and did it again, and again, and again.....It was so sweet......but they were doing twin doughnuts next to each other, and the smoke got to heavy, so they couldn't see each other, and the both collided at the front bumper areas.....the crowd got quite......they limped one car over to the pit, and the other car was pushed a bit, then started up, and limped it over there too....The signal guys all hopped on the cars, tearing the fronts apart, and putting it back together to only get one car back up to driving status, and then they drifted it again, and again...........WOW...and I got some vids....uploading now.

And the other cars there was just awesome....I almost can't describe what was there, but it was enough to make any gearhead cry.....all the RB's, all the turbo's, and all the tires that met their doom that night......

I have a few pic's and vid's that I am uploading now, so wait a bit...they are coming.

aaa.jpg

aak.jpg

aam.jpg

aax.jpg

aay.jpg

aaz.jpg

aba.jpg

abb.jpg

abc.jpg

abd.jpg

abe.jpg

abh.jpg

abl.jpg

abn.jpg

abo.jpg

abp.jpg

abq.jpg

abr.jpg

You should have asked if you could sit in one of them and have your picture taken. That would have been badass.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 25 2003, 07:04 PM
will you guys please go threadjack another thread....it is getting pretty annoying.....all this constant bikkering about non-topic related bullshit....

agreed- BS deleted.

Clayton- looks fun as shit. sometime i will get my ass out there, i promise. I just need to leave my job first.

thank you...and you know the next day is the 4th...and the I hope you can make it....

if you guys need server space.... send me a message....

brian@hondaswap.com

i can get you some decent space on our server. tell me what you need, and i'll give you a price

I have to concur about Wednesday's event. It was totally the most fun I've had at an amateur racing event.

the NJ guys, I think, whipped Signal @$$ - These guys all completed Signal-initiated challenges, in their 240SX but did it without the benefit of the huge Signal budget and the years of professional racing the Bai brothers do.

I was really impressed how the grassroots guys came together and represented. I hope Signal was too.

-> Steve

niiiiiiiiiiiice man. it sounds like you had a great time. but your ghey hosting is down and i can't see any pics or vids :( . hit B up on that hosting.

I prolly will....if this keeps up....before it was solid as hell, but now...the firewall crashes every day or so.

clay, if you give me 5 bucks a month we can go half on 250mb of webspace thru brian.

otherwise, im buying it all up for myself.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 28 2003, 04:20 PM
clay, if you give me 5 bucks a month we can go half on 250mb of webspace thru brian.

otherwise, im buying it all up for myself.

That's a great deal! Wow. :eek:

ohhh found a clean pic on urbanracer.com......

0042.jpg

i was at the track on sun the 5th and the signal auto guys ripped it up on the track right by the water hole. those sr20's made some serious power and put on a great show. and i was wondering why they were all banged up in the front, i guess now i know it b/c they crashed on sat. lol

They crashed on the DOW7, which was last Wed night....and they fully repaired them before Saturdays event. And yes they are some mean machines....

[riding on Airjockie's coattails] And you can see my Civic in the back! [/riding on Airjockie's coattails]

-> Steve

I'm following Clayton around the net pointing out my car in that pic :)

Back