Back from the Middle East...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

92 Si

got back on Sunday and test drove it, bought it Monday. boost does that to you :)

16537hatch_left_side.JPG

16537hatch_semi_side.JPG

16537hatch_side1.jpg

quick rundown of the specs...

jdm b16 w/ drag 3 turbo kit
msd ignition shit
VAFC
skunk2 coils w/tokico blues
short shifter w/ upgraded bushings (i think)
upgraded clutch (no clue what but it handles the power great)
Greddy exhaust, no cat. (sounds great)

that's about it. its got one of those dinky Autometer A/F gauges. its hooked up narrowband, so it does me absoultely no good...just dances around. its currently boosting 8lbs.

there's no motor pics because I need to clean it up first. a new valve cover is going on tommorow, and my new lovefab mani and tial wastegate should be on by next week, just waiting on this tax return money to come back lol. and I'm doing some special things to the interior :)

let me know what you guys think. I got it for $6000

Originally posted by spectacle@Jan 26 2005, 11:26 PM

let me know what you guys think. I got it for $6000
[post=451944]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, thats a beautifull car.

and the fact that you only paid 6k for it just re-assures me that running my car into the ground is the best decision for me at this piont.

I like it alot... i am not dissing your car at all but lose the tails... The outer ones look really chessy and fake. He must have did a bad job painting them. But other than that awesome ride.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jan 27 2005, 04:38 AM
I like it alot... i am not dissing your car at all but lose the tails... The outer ones look really chessy and fake. He must have did a bad job painting them. But other than that awesome ride.
[post=451947]Quoted post[/post]​

yea a few people have mentioned that too me. as soon as I run across some OEM tails these are gone

by the way...do all Si's have rear speakers? because the side panel in my car snaps off but there's no bracket or anything for a speaker there. and the panel doesn't have a grill like my friends has said is supposed to be there. anyone know what i'm talking about? was this an option in 92?

HAHA looks like my friend car minus the CF Hood; looks hot though. Have you gotten to play with it? Power? Times?
Thanks for the work in "Ear-Rock." Welcome back.

Nice ride, man. Glad another one's home safe.

While you're throwing stuff away, pitch those headlights and get TYCs. :D

I'm thinking about that too. Right now I'm going to get a leak fixed in the head and stopping by a few shops to see about the interior getting a little TLC. does anybody know the answer to my question about the rear speakers?

Yes, I think rear speakers were standard in those. What year is it? They might not have been in '92-'93. I know that the passenger-side air bag wasn't available till '93 or '94, so there might be something wonky.

get rid of the VAFC and get Uberdata ASAP... your motor wont last too long with that thing... any pics of the manifold; io might be interested if ur selling it

the rear Gathers speakers were an option, but not to many are around, its was pretty much standard on the jdm models. you can find em on ebay for anywhere from $100-$230, but hey the car looks great, love the value of hondas, still the tails have got to go, they look bad, if you like the black look, you should black them out, that would look great, i did it on my car, but doesn't match anything, so they look outa place, check it out on the link below. other than that, good luck

Originally posted by FFCiv+Jan 27 2005, 05:23 PM-->
get rid of the VAFC and get Uberdata ASAP... your motor wont last too long with that thing... any pics of the manifold; io might be interested if ur selling it
[post=452088]Quoted post[/post]​

they're is no tuning involved with drag 3 kit...just the FMU. it runs for what it is now. AEM/Hondata+ wideband soon to come after the new mani and wastegate go on probably next week

92dxhatch
@Jan 27 2005, 05:56 PM
if you like the black look, you should black them out, that would look great, i did it on my car
[post=452098]Quoted post[/post]​

naw...i'm gonna stick to stock tails as soon as I run across a pair.

The interior is being redone next Wednesday.

Back