back in the honda game! pics too

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well.....the guys came from Mississippi t pick up the car. i didnt even get to take pics of the nice interior.

$2500 cash up front for a nice fast hatchy.... i'm kinda sad now. :(

damn that sux that its gone...but for future referance,,when i did my valve cover after having it all sprayed..i let it dry over night then take a small flat head and scrape the paint off the honda symbol and the letters,,works wonders:D

I had $ 500 bucks when i got the car. After fixing it and selling it i know have 2k saved. not a bad flip if you ask me. i'm saving for something more comfortable but not new enough to be pricey. this is what i have been checking out.
teg8.jpg

frontend-8.jpg

the silver teg has a boosted LS. the other is a jdm gsr i believe.

i would be willing to spend 12k on that silver one, but for the most part all the other nice tegs average for about $5500 to $6500. here are other from tamparacing.com

notice how those drag gt-3's are so popular?

frontend-7.jpg

redrexlastpictures056.jpg

ralphypics002.jpg

ralphypics006-1.jpg

Last edited:
whats wrong abel, cant hack it in the game anymore?

shiiit.

i can still hack it. I'm just going to be the ones with classy taste this time. I wont be the fastest but i'll be one to turn heads.

I'll have another quick crx in due time. Right now i need a DD that looks good. My pickup is slow old and sucks gas really bad. Besides it being super clean with a killer system i dont like it anymore.

The white teg with the cf hood looks the best.

what! dude the jdm one is the cleanest out of all.

BUT the white one IS the cleanest for the price range. thats including the engine bay

the white one is from south florida right? the same guy i bought my integra from is selling it, if its the one im thinking of. i saw all the pics of it on another site, it looks nice and clean. its a lot nicer than mine was when i bought it a while back.

the white one is from south florida right? the same guy i bought my integra from is selling it, if its the one im thinking of. i saw all the pics of it on another site, it looks nice and clean. its a lot nicer than mine was when i bought it a while back.

tampa i belive. Man i want the silver one but i cant get the money out right now. I have to wait till tax season to get a loan+cash saved+money from selling my truck before i can spend money like that. If its still available then i'm def. going after it.

if not i could easily get one of the others or alike for cash. I've been saving pennies:cool:

Back