Back on the ground...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hehe...yeah they came. Awesome looking tires, now I need to rush and get those rota's ASAP, RB-R's, RGM 17x9.5 -19 offset...$700-800 shipped.

rotadb15.jpg

even with the flares, they still stick out and that's illegal in ct.. i'd trade for something more reasonable.

Look around at every Jeep...or truck....

so fucking tempting....but not JDM.

JDM parts are too expensive...

funny thing though. EVOs are all built in japan, but acquiring evo bits is cheaper in australia and the UK... so does that make them AUDM/EDM or still JDM?

JDM parts are too expensive...

funny thing though. EVOs are all built in japan, but acquiring evo bits is cheaper in australia and the UK... so does that make them AUDM/EDM or still JDM?

In the UK the lights have to be slightly different.

I love the aussies...they sell everything stupid cheap

my gvr4 corner lights came off a JDM car imported to AUS and they were 1/4 of what you'd pay on ebay (US)

im moreso thinking my tommy mak gauge cluster was only 90 bucks shipped, you see them on ebay japan for 200 shipped all the time... and my e5 reflectors i paid 60 shipped for, ebay japan... ugh.

Over a year later....

update.:p

The car just left on a trailer to get some work done to it.:ph34r:

New headgasket, it don't need it, but hard to change out the valves with the head still on, headwork, new gaskets, new valves, hot cam, venturies and jets, and a real tune all done by Vinny.

My driveway looks so empty....:(

Back