Back to the Future - The Game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrutalB83

Brutal Moderator
VIP
Have any of you guys been playing this? It's out on PC and PS3. It's a lot of fun. It's a point and click type of game, and it basically continues the story 6 months after the 3rd movie. Christopher Lloyd actually voices Doc Brown too. And it's in episode format, so every month they release a new episode, but you only pay for it the first time, and it's pretty cheap, it was either $20 or $30, can't remember.

It's really awesome if you're a fan of the movies, because it's chocked full of little references that fans will get. It's made by Telltale games, and apparently they're working on a Jurassic Park game as welll...

I haven't heard of this but I will check it out, as far as spending money on it, not right now. I'm saving up for a swap from my friend ^_^

not that there is no love, no money for a ps3, and no time for it either, damn car, damn kids.... damn wife.... it would suck if she was looking over my shoulder right now....

I haven't heard of this but I will check it out, as far as spending money on it, not right now. I'm saving up for a swap from my friend ^_^

I think it's only $20, so pretty cheap...

Back