Back To The Future....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Badass. I used to love that movie. That is actually a cool car. of course i wouldn't pat that much for it, but its cool.

although I think a mint condition delorean should go for quite a bit due to their limited production (and the jailtime of their designer) I don't see why someone would want to spend that much money on a completely destroyed classic- Besides that, can you imagine how much weight all of the completely useless shit adds to the car- None of the buttons, switches or stupid looking contraptions do anything at all- :tfg:

i too like the back to the future movies and think thats a pretty close replica of the delorean from those films. so i dig it, bitches :fuckyou:

its a collector item so of course its going to be alot of money, im just surprised its only at $30k personally.

probably pick up more women in that than a hybrid hatch

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 23 2004, 01:48 AM
why did he go t0 jail?

Delorean went to jail because he was moving very large quantities of yeyo........

and there was no mr. fusion on the car until the very end of the first movie. when you see the car rolling out of Doc Browns van in the beginning, thats how it looked. I think the car is dope, besides, 35,000 is not alot of money for a car where only 200 were made......

back to the future was a great movie. i loved it when i was a kid, and i still love the first and second one now (third one just wasnt as good, but that happens with sequels). maybe it was the car that pulled me into the movie, or maybe it was the time travel, ive always been into both so who knows. i give props to that guy for making such a good replica, and to many people, that car is worth every penny. the number of bids is mostlikely from die hard fans of the movie, gung ho back to the future fans that have the scripts of each movie memorized, hold back to the future conventions, collect anything they can related to the movie, and so on. the equivalent of trekies (star trek fans). to be honest, i expect the bid to get a lot higher. 35,000 with 7 days left = a lot more bidding. again props to the creator.

i want a delorean someday :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 22 2004, 10:08 PM
to be honest, i expect the bid to get a lot higher.

i'll bet it sells for $50K or higher easy.

i could see it going for as high as $75K but i dunno how rich diehard delorean fans would come across it in time... 7 days 'n counting

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 22 2004, 05:22 PM
although I think a mint condition delorean should go for quite a bit due to their limited production (and the jailtime of their designer) I don't see why someone would want to spend that much money on a completely destroyed classic

How dare you call the Delorean a classic, unless piece of shit comes is in the same sentance. However the fact that this guy went to the trouble to actually remake a flux capacitor rocks!
Delorean=Poop
:spin:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Apr 22 2004, 10:47 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@Apr 22 2004, 05:22 PM
although I think a mint condition delorean should go for quite a bit due to their limited production (and the jailtime of their designer) I don't see why someone would want to spend that much money on a completely destroyed classic

How dare you call the Delorean a classic, unless piece of shit comes is in the same sentance. However the fact that this guy went to the trouble to actually remake a flux capacitor rocks!
Delorean=Poop

i think ill buy it and go back in time and knock up your mom up. i'll raise you as a little girl.

ill be your Daddy and you'll be my little bitch with luv for deloreans

:fuckyou2: :owned: like a $2 whore

:lol: And yeah that car will probably sell for more. You gotta say to yourself..... self there are over 220 million people in the U.S. there are a bunch of fucked up people who go gaga over this kind of crap.

He consulted with the original builders of the movie cars to get everything just right... He went through extra steps to ensure the the underlying car was not damaged in any way from the modifications... I think it's awesome. :D

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Apr 22 2004, 09:47 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@Apr 22 2004, 05:22 PM

Delorean=Poop

:werd:

my dad owned a delorean when they first came out... he sold his 78 4speed vette to buy it, worst desicion ever!!1! the thing always had stupid problems, what do you expect for a car being built in Ireland by a coke head.

but that car is badass, damn good replica... even has the right license plate OUTATIME bitches!!

:)

thats why you find a relatively sound delorean, get rid of that piece engine it came with, and import yourself an RB26dett or a 20b rotary and put it in there!

Back