Backlash!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Well for the past month or so, posts by noobs has went up 3083204903928 times what it once was. That being said, isn't it funny that the new FnF movie (which I haven't seen) came out right about the same time we started getting all these crazy posts?

Just one of those things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Hmm, kind of odd isn't it?

I am guessing just a coincidence.

fnf2 was not that bad just turn off your brain and enjoy it

i just saw 2F2F and was pretty disappointed. it wasnt about the cars at all. just about stupid macho bulshit and what they tried to show about the cars was complete bullshit (i.e., top speed on modifed imports is 120mph and it takes about 30 seconds to get there!)
:thumbsdown:

i think i'll go see T3 tomorrow

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 6 2003, 08:50 AM
(i.e., top speed on modifed imports is 120mph and it takes about 30 seconds to get there!)

i hope your kidding???

I hope to do close to 120 as a trap time in the quater mile :)

considering im technically a 'noob' ill go with the whole summer thing and people have alot more time on thier computers.

thats my story at least.

theres always gonna be the select few that stumbled in from who knows where.

umm a majority of the people that "fix up" cars that i know, do it during the winter time so it will be ready for race/show season aka summer/spring time

my garage isnt heated............i work on a car during the summer, to get it ready for the following summer. :p

werd. . . and i haven't been on hondaswap much at all lately cause it's summer time and i'd rather be out side than sitting in front of my computer. thats why i'm gonna jump in the shower and go do some . . . :driver:

Back