Bad ass bike video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah theres a long video on just that crash it shows the deer running along side the road then turning into the bike then the after math =)

good find :thumbsup:

OMG the headshake on that bike 1min and 49secs into that vid !

headshake is scary shit cuz it just happens so quick. the handle bars jerk back and forth so rapid and violently you can forget about trying to muscle em back straight. other than using the rear brake theres little you can do. count on having white knuckles and :eek3:

I went over uneven pavement at an angle doing about 80MPH full throttle and went into a tank slapper trust me it is NOT fun and at that speed... lets just say while it was going on I was thinking about welp this is it this is my first crash on a street bike... but I pulled out of it

pretty much you want to hold on with your knees as tight as you can and just RIDE IT OUT giving throttle will help if you can let some weight off the front wheel but if you get to deep..... well you saw the video

Holy shits, bikes look effing scary. LOL. My neighbors are always doing stunts and shit like wheelies and stoppies, at pretty high speeds, and thank god nothing gnarly has gone down like that stuff, only 1 kid over wheelied and broke a tail light.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 22 2004, 10:48 PM
good save homie!

did you ride a little conservative after that? lol

Shit after that I remember catching my breath so to speak then I sat straight up acted like my team just won the superbowl

At the next light a few miles up a car pulled up next to me and asked ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I was still giddy and happy=) I told them I think? the 3 girls said we saw you start shaking and thought you were going to go down we were waiting to see you hit the payment but you pulled out of it

it turns out before going into the tankslapper I cought some major air "so they said" due to the 2" payment lip I cought "once again at a 45% angle.... not pretty

just remember landing kinda slighty sideways at 80+MPH after jumping your bike is a BAD IDEA =) however it is better then landing sideways and highsliding

TankSlappers suck ass if you can try to stay out of them lol

Back