bad ass GNX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats nothing, my civic would smoke that thing........

that was crazy, what kind of car was that ?

i've never seena car smoke its wheels on a dyno before. specially with big ass slicks on it..

Now only if it were a GNX it would make me cry like a little baby since they only made 500 of em.

on a serious note, any time I hear T-type, GN, GNX , I automaticaly know the car is bad ass. well that is of course as long as it's an '87 or '88

you wanna see some kick ass GN's Turbo-T's go to Englishtown New Jersey and check out the Buick Mustang Shootout. People from teh East coast should be very familar with Jack Cotton's performance some of the cars he's built have gone like 10.02@138.6 on 19PSI , (keep in mind these cars weigh 3700 pounds) biggest problem is gettin those cars to hook-up. Ranking Getty in Glastonbury has a sick car as well

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 2 2003, 09:53 AM

on a serious note, any time I hear T-type, GN, GNX , I automaticaly know the car is bad ass. well that is of course as long as it's an '87 or '88

:werd: Dennis wasn't the last year of the gn and those body style of cars 87? I thought the 86 and 87 were the good years. I still want to buy a gn someday.

cotton performance is bad a$$

dennis: do you remember justin's t-type? i think he is down in the 10's now ;)

Jeff:
The only year to even think about working on is the 87 or 88 if you can find one they didn't make many T's in 88
the reason for the 87 is it's the only one that comes stock with a front mount inner-cooler.

Steve
yeah I still talk to justin every so often. haven't seen him in a bit since my buddy brian got rid of his T-type.
but yeah his car is god daymn bad ass mofo, but any car that comes out of jack's shop is amazing,
he did a kick ass job on a turbo fiero talk about a car that can move.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gnx's :):):)

there was one on ebay about two months ago, i think it went for 65k, it only had like 1300 miles on it!!!

Now I'm no expert in regards to Dyno's, but if he had better traction during his run, wouldn't he have dyno'd higher than he did? If so then :eek: . It's already freakin crazy! I can't even imagine what it'd be like to ride in or drive a car like that!

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 2 2003, 09:49 AM
Jeff:
The only year to even think about working on is the 87 or 88 if you can find one they didn't make many T's in 88
the reason for the 87 is it's the only one that comes stock with a front mount inner-cooler.

It's Intercooler or Aftercooler. There's no cooling going on in the middle, just at the sides of the metal. ;)

And yes, I concur. GN's GNX's and T Types KICK ASS. A buddy of mine here had a Silver T-Top T Type. THAT was a rare bird, indeed. Awesome car. Went low 12's with a boost controller on stock radials.

Back