Bad Ass H22 Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by RFHOMI2U@Mar 24 2003, 08:06 AM
nice. didn't think gains that big were possible with just headers. D series???? lol j/k

Header design is very important. If you want a D series header, look into the Bisimoto and Stillen headers.

where can i look at bisimoto shyte? i just posted a question on which headers were the best, 4-2-1 or 4-1, maybe you can help me out

i had no idea bisi was going to start mass producing his design... i doubt he has any pictures on any website, i can see if he has any to send me over AIM later on...

another good design in a header company is hytech [their pretty over priced to the average consumer though... ]

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 24 2003, 07:11 AM
Only for an H22 into a Civic. :(

maybe you should start considering something.. notice the majority of the good headers are for a h22 civic??? :lol:

i saw that thread.. but ITS NOT CARB LEGAL.. DAMN CALI!! :angry:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Mar 24 2003, 01:26 PM
i had no idea bisi was going to start mass producing his design... i doubt he has any pictures on any website, i can see if he has any to send me over AIM later on...

Bisi decided on mass production about a month ago. He's got pics on dseries.org along with a few other places. Estimated price is something like $500-550.

Yeah and if you read on, the only thing that he switched between the DC and theirs was vtec crossover and V-afc settings. Hmmm.....sure couldn't get more power that way could you..

I'm just saying if you've got a H22 in a civic, I'm sure it's better than a DC. Just not as much as they say.

Originally posted by paragus@Mar 24 2003, 01:33 PM
maybe you should start considering something.. notice the majority of the good headers are for a h22 civic??? :lol:

:fuckyou: No way am I trading in my Accord for a Civic. :p :D

Back