Bad-ass remote, anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Filer0128

WOW!!! "This remote control has an MSRP of $199.99 and a retail price of $130-180". THATS RIDICULOUS!!! i wouldnt pay that much for a remote if it was capable of making me breakfast every morning :p... you considering buying it or did you just want feedback from someone who bought it? or maybe you want someone to buy it for you:D

WOW!!! "This remote control has an MSRP of $199.99 and a retail price of $130-180". THATS RIDICULOUS!!! i wouldnt pay that much for a remote if it was capable of making me breakfast every morning :p... you considering buying it or did you just want feedback from someone who bought it? or maybe you want someone to buy it for you:D

I'm not a fan of that remote but the higher end ones rock. Mine had a MSRP of 249 or 299

I'd gladly pay MSRP if I had to.

Here's the review of it.

https://hondaswap.com/computers-games-electronics-etc/logitech-harmony-880-remote-review-91984/

Last edited:
i think i will retract my previous statement... that remote is pertty kick ass! if i had that much money to blow on a remote then i would probly get that one cuz i gotta alot of stuff in my room and like 10 remotes... having just one would be nice...

Back