bad ass supra vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

#1. I HATE Fisheye f'ing video.

#2. Not enough badass Supra sounds, too much ghey engine flyover work.

#3. I HATE*10^99 the term "BPU". Grrr that term pisses me off more than any other.

Otherwise, decent happy trance song, VERY decent compilation, and OMG, how many gauges do you f'ing need in a Supra!!! Jeez! Lay off the acid, dude! 3 gauges and the AVC-R are enough!

My license plate idea???

"BPUTHIS"

Fuck Supra's. ;) The only good part about them is the gatdamn engine.

nice vid, good timing on the music...and for those of us who don't know what bpu is and don't want to feel dumb by asking...what the fuck is it?

Why does it suck? Supra guys like to use it to describe mods in a general way.... so instead of saying what they have, they've got this little code thing that says

BPU
BPU+
BPU++

and a bunch of other BS.

BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU BPU

:p

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 19 2003, 02:10 PM
Why does it suck? Supra guys like to use it to describe mods in a general way.... so instead of saying what they have, they've got this little code thing that says

BPU
BPU+
BPU++

and a bunch of other BS.

I wonder if they complain about the I/H/E, short we use?

Back