Bad Ass Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

okay, i just wanted to show you guys the cars that we here in hawaii are producing...so far this is one of the meanest tegs in hawaii...its running a b16a wit gsr tranny, and a nice sized turbo...it is a DAILY DRIVEN 11.1 sec. beast! so whoever thinks that we still only paddle canoes in hawaii, this is to prove you wrong...

s3e792ef532b74.jpg

sorry to say it but that teg looks gay. I'd rock it minus the kit and the 5 1/2" drop though. I dont mind kits that one is just a little to big for my tastes. The wheels are nice though and props for the nice timeslip.

And why would he use the b16 motor when he could do lsvtec or probably even just the ls motor and be faster. And with all the mods he must have, why does he have a sticker for his seats on the car but nothing else, Im puzzled...

the only reason why the car is so low is because this pic was taken at a photo shoot for a website...i believe he has teins...i seen his car on the road, and no, he doesnt drive it that low...oh yah, and that kit is a jdm bomex...

mwasnp: would you like to race him and find out why he chose a b16? nah, actually that kinda puzzled me too, but hey, whatever works, right? i think now he is actually running a b20 vtec, but i'm not sure...

Just because its JDM phat Yo doesnt mean I have to like it. I think the best looking kit for the teg is the oem kit that acura sold for it for a year or 2, it looked clean and nice. I do like the front end conversion though, I just would prefer the car without the kit.

i don't like it either, wheels are way too big, kit is wack and it is possible the worst engine choice possible... besides a d-series.
but... he does get props for gettin' a low 11 sec. pass out of a teg with a b16 and big ass wheels.

so you guys are telling me, if this car passed you on the highway, your heads wouldnt turn? i like the kit because its original, i dont see too many tegs running bomex...also, i have just confirmed that he did do the 2 liter conversion...but i think he bored out an ls motor...

I dont agree with the engine choice. That kit is actually subtle and the wheels, with good power, is nice. When you are packing so much power, the lighter wheels just break loose. You need something to counter act the power (heavier wheels) to help hookup and the more the mass, the faster, over time. With all the power. That time just comes quicker.

I like it and id hit that bitch!

there is no way i am gonna beleive that is an 11 second car until i see a time slip. it looks more like a 17 second car. if youre gonna brag about an 11 second car, u gotta at least give us some serious engine specs so we dont smell :bs:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 19 2003, 11:57 PM
there is no way i am gonna beleive that is an 11 second car until i see a time slip. it looks more like a 17 second car. if youre gonna brag about an 11 second car, u gotta at least give us some serious engine specs so we dont smell :bs:

i was thinking that too, theres not even a front shot (perhaps see an inter cooloer) or and engine shot. even if its turbo charged 11.1 seems a bit out there

yea man, and other reasons i dont beleive for a second it is an 11 second car:
1) it has a body kit..that equals lots of top-end DRAG (wind resistance)
2) those windows dont look like lexan
3)NO HOOD SCOOP/ VENTS!! anything that makes that much power has to breathe like a dragon.
4) those are some tiny ass rotors for something that goes more than 150mph in 11 seconds!!

:bs: x 14141521357547

and BTW, Hawaii rocks!! :D

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 20 2003, 12:02 AM
yea man, and other reasons i dont beleive for a second it is an 11 second car:
1) it has a body kit..that equals lots of top-end DRAG (wind resistance)
2) those windows dont look like lexan
3)NO HOOD SCOOP/ VENTS!! anything that makes that much power has to breathe like a dragon.
4) those are some tiny ass rotors for something that goes more than 150mph in 11 seconds!!

:bs: x 14141521357547

and BTW, Hawaii rocks!! :D

you forgot tghe main one its an INTEGRA they are heavy as hell

Tegs arent that heavy. A gs is like 25XX lbs. But yea it could be bs, who knows. Alot of riced out cars are fast though who knows.

is that thing on airbags or something? would be nice without the huge wheels and kit. here this is right from the site this car is on.
http://speedhawaii.com/sp.cgi?c=forrestintegra.htm
There are many Acura Integra's in Hawaii. In order to make it stand out from the crowd, you have to make some serious changes to the car. This automobile is a perfect combination of go and show. Check out the mods in this car and you'll see what I mean. All paint and body modifications, fabrications, welding, wrenching, tuning was done by Forrest himself. His best time was 13.4 seconds at 106mph on a 1.6L engine w/ stock internals.

- JDM Type-R Front
- CWEST and TC Spoiler's Carbon Fiber Hood
- Bomex Sides Skirts and Rear Bumper
- '98-Style Mirrors and Taillights
- 18" Anthracite SSR Type C Rims
- EBC Rotors and Pads
- Gravitational Control Full Coilovers w/ 12-way Adjustable Dampening
- Suspension Tech Swaybars
- DC Front Upper Strut Bar and Battery Tie-Down
- Rear Upper Strut Bar
- B16 Motor w/ GSR Transmission
- Home-Made Turbo setup
- 4-1 Tubular Exhaust Manifold
- Turbonetics T3T04E Turbocharger
- Deltagate Wastegate
- Sheep Dog Blow-Off Valve
- Apex'i Intercooler
- Home-Made intercooler pipes, downpipe, and 3" exhaust piping.
- 3" 5 Zigen Fireball Muffler
- JG Victor X Intake Manifold
- Hayame Fuel Rail
- B&M Pressure Gauge
- Vortech FMU
- MSD Booster Pump
- Lots of Steel Braided Lines and AN Fittings
- Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, DC, and Radiator Cap
- SPAL Slim Fan
- Greddy Oil Cap and Shift Knob
- Short Shifter
- Energy Suspenion Shifter Bushings and Motor Mounts
- ACT Extreme Pressure Plate w/ a Four Puck Disc
- Autopower Roll Bar
- Sparco Race Seats and Harnesses
- Sparco Steering Wheel
- Apex'i EL Tachometer, Boost, Exhaust Temp, Oil Temp Meters w/ Autometer Cluster Bezel
- GSR Gauge Cluster
- Black Leather Door Panels

13's not 11's

I see nothing all too special about any of that. There are cars like that around here frequently so its nothing special to me too me the list of things sitting in my garage and shed waiting to be installed is more exciting than that list

i made a mistake...the car is NOW running 11's...like i said, he now got a LS/vtec bored out to 84mm... and he drives this thing everyday, and he lives in north shore, which if you dont know, is right by the beach...so keeping his car in this condition is suuuuuper hard.

Back