Bad Ass Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mattcalica@Mar 19 2003, 10:07 PM
okay, i just wanted to show you guys the cars that we here in hawaii are producing...so far this is one of the meanest tegs in hawaii...its running a b16a wit gsr tranny, and a nice sized turbo...it is a DAILY DRIVEN 11.1 sec. beast! so whoever thinks that we still only paddle canoes in hawaii, this is to prove you wrong...

s3e792ef532b74.jpg

11.1 huh?

i want to see a video. i don't beleive it. its a show car, not a race car.

keep the front end conversion, lose the kit, go with stock, reomove all exterioir stickers. Other then that imo the car looks good. maybe raise it up a to were its not speed bump scary.

all you guys that talk shit about a B16 must have never been in a car with one, besides maybe a civic si. an LS is not faster than the B16.

i think its pretty phat
the kit is too extreme ( i prefer a subtle C-west)
and werd to RiceXXXboy on the tiny ass brake rotors

Im wiht b16, on the motor. I have a b16 and i love it.

Check out this "bad ass" <_< Integra abandoned in front of my house.
tegfront1.jpg

tegback.jpg

I sure hope it's towed away soon. It had something wrong on the back, since it's jacked up and been just left there.

prowler - lol, that's bad ass teg right there! :D

but, i like DA's and DC's actually. i love the jdm front end, i woulda prefered the mugen kit myself altough, i dont have the money for that. hehe

i woulda just got the jdm front and like 16's IMO. there is actually an 11 sec b20 car that i've seen on the net, and i saw the video. i believe it went against a tt supra. supra's are dyno queens anyway. i'll post the link as soon as i find it.

http://www.c-speedracing.com/frame.php

i made a mistake... :lol: it's best time was a 12.8. nowhere near 11's, hehe. but nevertheless, that's still pretty darn quick. it's running a b20/vtec btw. sorry for the misinformation. check out the video on that link, pretty dope.

if it said 13 second car in the original post, i wouldnt have any problem beleiveing it. ;)

i dont know who here said hawaii doenst have any fast cars, but i have a video that features a couple of supras from hawaii that are pushing about 900hp and it says some of the nicest and fastest imports are in hawaii.

Yeah I love that Integra right there. Say what you want but I like it a lot! I see the roll cage, and it looks even better because there is no spoiler even!

Originally posted by mattcalica@Mar 19 2003, 10:23 PM
also, i have just confirmed that he did do the 2 liter conversion...but i think he bored out an ls motor...

Your friend is smart then. If he used a CRV block, he'd be wasting his money, because the CRV single sleeve setup breaks at about 250 WHP, which your friend has eclipsed by far to run 11.1. The LS is the cheapest way to make a 2 liter with custom sleeves, I'd personally go with a b18c1 or c5 block, just because the external oil supply would not be needed.

Anyway, decent car, Raise it back up 2-3 inches so you can drive it, and I give it props.

nope, it was not a 13, it was not a 12 second run...i'm telling you, his best was 11.1, i was at the tracks when he ran it...of course he was using slicks, but maybe the only reason you guys cant find the link with his fastest time was because he made this pass for fun, it wasnt during the racing season, so maybe the time was never recorded...oh and the supras, your right...this one guy cedric, owns a 800+ horsepower supra and the thing is badass, and he doesnt baby it....he drives it everyday to and from work...

Hawaii doesn't have fast cars?
Lanny Higa, Mililani Hawaii, best e.t 10.4, daily driven, non gutted, B18B/T 92' hatch.

yup, lanny lives down the street from me...i dont know if he still has the 10.4 civic...i know he drives a is300...

Back