BAD ASS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats man, its been awhile since u updated us and its good to hear u got it completed. i know ill have a million and one questions for you since im pondering the same exact swap, but ill wait to see what all u write in your sig before i write away.

It took me so long because I didn't do it...or maybe it got done quicker because I didn't do it...who knows. I told the guys at the shop to take their time...and they did. No big deal though. I'll have photos up tomorrow. Don't laugh at the paint job on the civic. It will be white soon. I've got a small list of things that need to be done. Ask any questions. I've got answers now. I just need an exhaust so I can drive it without being scared of pissing people off or getting pulled over....Funny story...wife was driving in front of me on the way home from the shop the day I picked it up. I reved the motor up to about 6K on the interstate (in slow traffic). Well she looked back to see what was wrong and she ran over the back end of a grand prix. I fucking laughed my ass off until she didn't have sex with me that night. Anyway...hit me up with swap questions.

my friend got an EK with an ITR and hes running an RSR...sounds really nice.

web, if are still looking for exhaust, check out magnaflow.com. They make a ss catback system. The system sounds great. If you are looking for wide open exhaust that is quiet but noticable take a look at it. Below is link for a sound clip an RSX with the catback. I just installed a univ muffler on my 00 civic. It's awesome. The website also has some dyno numbers.

Good luck!

http://magnaflow.com/04sound/import.htm

Back