Bad bad bad accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Holy... crappo...I've watched this numerous times and it seems either way the SUV would have hit him whether the cruiser ran the light or not... Watch the poor son of a bitch crossing the street. :blink:

Kind of a work warning video...no sound to it though.

Bad accident

Thats horrible. And running that red light would have got him to his destination 2 minutes faster. But now it has 3 or more lives on the line. Idiots. People need to learn that at crosswalks you yeild to pedestrians no matter what.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 26 2004, 11:07 PM
Holy... crappo...I've watched this numerous times and it seems either way the SUV would have hit him whether the cruiser ran the light or not...

It looks like that but i think that the SUV was in the left lane of the two lane street he was going down and the Cruiser made him swerve to the right lane and thus making it seem like he woulda hit him anyway.

I had to look at it a few times too, that was pretty gruesome shit. And is it me or does the SUV land on top of the guy after it hits him?

No it rolled over again. the guy's just laying there amidst the wreckage.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

DAMN PT CRUISERS!

that suv was moving pretty good to fly that far after impact
and that ass in the PT barely got any damage to his POS

ive been thinking that darwin has been on vacation for a while asses like this guy need to be removed

Back