bad boys 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

hell ya it kick ass funny shit well worth the waite and the 14.50 i paid

14.50 for a fucking movie? That's crazyily high! I coudl buy 2 apc stickers for that price!!!!!!

Where's up here? You mean at the Pacific Science Center?

Im from Canada! eh?

I paid around that too
SILVER CITY IS MAADDDDD Expensive.

yeah That movie was good, that scene with them on the couch and and everyone watching em on the screens.. never laughed so hard in my life.. i was on the floor no joke, i was laughing still even after it was done... will smith can act.

bad boys 2 on IMAX would be amazing..

i want to see the matrix reloaded on that shit.

14.50? I'm in canada i only 5$ thats for Tuesday and Wednesday. but the rest of the time it's 9$. Man you cinema are expensive!!

i watched the mummy returns on imax on the second row....i had the worse headache ever for like 3 hours, not to mention my neck was all sore from staring up.

eyesonlybob: look up imax from google, it's an experience.

i know sometimes its out of your control, but sitting in the front is very gay. all the way in the back ownz j00

fucming kik ass movie best one this summer proably it beat the hell outta the fist one to. You guys should try a omni theater i was up in minnesota at the science center and it was KIK ASS.

my good friend jose hates it..... i loved the movie and cant wait till it comes out on dvd

Back