bad business with AllmotorCRX161

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok i was in need of an IAC valve for a b18c1 GSR engine. AllmotorCRX161 told me he had one. the following PMs between me and him are self explainatory.

GSRCRXsi Sent: IAC, Nov 6 2003, 08:43 PM
hey do you have an IAC valve for a GSR ? let me know, i need one asap. thanks.

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 08:46 PM
I have one from a GSR. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 08:47 PM
I am interested. youre positive its for a gsr? how much would you ask for it?

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 08:50 PM
Hey

Yes I know it is for sure.. Im asking xx for it. Let me know.

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 08:51 PM
is it in working condition?

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 08:52 PM
Hey

yes perfect. It was taken off my motor a week ago. Let me know.

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 09:00 PM
ok, awesome. do you take paypal? just for referrence, im still not sure if ill pay with paypal or money order. ill get back to you by tomorrow or saturday and let you know if i want it for sure.

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 6 2003, 09:03 PM
I take paypal. let me know. Thanks

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 7 2003, 09:55 PM
whats your paypal address? 30 shipped right? for the iac vavle off an integra gsr intake manifold.

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 7 2003, 10:50 PM
Hey

Send xx.00 to

xxxxxxxxxxx@aol.com

I will talk to you soon.

Also yes it did come off a GSR. Later man

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 7 2003, 11:04 PM
money sent. thanks.

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 8 2003, 10:27 PM
Hey

Whats going on? Im send it out on monday. Talk to you soon. Later

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 18 2003, 01:25 AM
i havent been home for a while, and ill be there this weekend, did you send it out? how did you ship it?

AllmotorCRX161 Re:IAC, Nov 18 2003, 10:04 PM
hey

It went out about 5 or 6 days ago. let me know. Tlak to you soon. Later

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 20 2003, 04:09 PM
how did you ship them? i still havent recieved it. can i get a tracking number?

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 21 2003, 07:05 PM
hey man i got it today. thanks.

GSRCRXsi Sent: Re:IAC, Nov 21 2003, 07:32 PM
dude, you sent me the wrong part. you sent me the IAC for a b16/ITR. it is NOT for a GSR.

no response

this is the part i got
s3fc15a8835b78.jpg

so not only did he send me the wrong part and knowingly lie about it multiple times when i made it clear as to exactly it was what i was buying, he lied about when he sent it. the package was postmarked nov. 19th and was sent priority, when he said on nov. 18th that he sent it 5-6days prior. i dont care if you are a business or just a person selling stuff from your garage, this is not necessary. its not that big of a deal cause i can just sell it or trade for the one i need, but he has wasted my time. i just wanted to share this to everyone for future reference. thank you.

if anyone needs an IAC for a b16/ITR let me know and i will sell it to you or if you have one for a GSR and you KNOW its from a GSR let me know and i will flat out trade you the one for the b16, or buy it. thanks all.

he never PMed me back. i asume hes just gonna ignore them. jus pisses me off that he wasted my time by lying to me straight up.

So where is AllmotorCRX161 from? NYC? Email addy of QueenziLLest@aol.com? I think he signed up to the gs-r.com forum as AllMotor.GSR today. He actually tried to sell some stuff under AllMotorCRX161 on ClubSi, Thanksgiving week. In his profile there he gave his name out as Thomas Brown. But one of the mods locked his threads for trying to sell as a noob.

dude thats gh3yer than a rainbow parade in san francisco. :ghey:

a friend of mine just got ripped off from a guy on thepartstrader.com for a H22 head. He sent the money through paypal and now the guy won't answer his phone. I thought paypal was suppose to be a secure way of paying? Doesn't seem so secure to me if people can get ripped off the same as if they just sent money through the mail.

there is always a way for crooks to rip off good people buying bs parts.

that sucks man, hope you atleast get your money back when you resell it

yea it wasnt that bad, i found someone who had the one i needed, and needed the one i had, so i did a straight up trade :)

Back