Bad Humor of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
[SIZE=-1]A priest in a small Irish village loved his chickens that he kept in the coop behind the church.
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] One Sunday morning, before mass, he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing. He knew about the cock fights in the village, so he decided to question his parishioners in the church.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] During mass, he asked his congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?"
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] All the men stood up.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] "No, no, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?"
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] All the women stood up.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] "No, no, that wasn't what I meant either. Has anybody seen a cock that Doesn't belong to them?"
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Half the women stood up!
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] "No, no, no. That wasn't what I meant. What I really mean is, has anybody seen MY cock?"
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Sixteen altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up.[/SIZE]

:lame:

Priest and a Rabi are out in a boat with some young boys fishing. The boat begins to sink. The Rabi asks the Priest if they should jump, Priest says what about the boys? The Rabi says FUCK the Boys!!! Priest says, do you think we have time??? :lmao:

Priest and a Rabi are out in a boat with some young boys fishing. The boat begins to sink. The Priest asks the Rabi if they should jump, Rabi says what about the boys? The Priest says FUCK the Boys!!! Rabi says, out of what?

You know what really grinds my gears? Nobody's come up with a new priest and a rabbi joke in like thirty years. Ya know? I mean, okay, ah, umm. Priest and a rabbi go, go onto the supermarket, and, uh, the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them. Is it perfect? No, but I, I don't see you coming up with anything. And that people is what grinds my gears.

Back to you Recked.

You know what really grinds my gears? Nobody's come up with a new priest and a rabbi joke in like thirty years. Ya know? I mean, okay, ah, umm. Priest and a rabbi go, go onto the supermarket, and, uh, the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them. Is it perfect? No, but I, I don't see you coming up with anything. And that people is what grinds my gears.

Back to you Recked.

what that from??? family guy???

s565.jpg

Back