Bad little allmotor Ls/Vtec build!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shhhhh...youll wake the neighbors.

lets drop the acl discussion please.

My friend is about to sell a car with a slightly less built motor... Had the same cams though, ran about 11:1 compression and came close to hitting 13's on a non LSD YS1 at PIR in seattle. When he crossed into vtec at 6k or so that thing hit like no honda i'd ever seen before. I had heard vtec, maybe felt it a time or two, but a built LS vtec rocked my world. Thats an insane build dude. Totally awesome. Just dont go too loud with the exhaust.

Last edited:
No, not yet. We are going to paint the engine bay today. Plus we are waiting on alot of parts to get here. Should be done within the next 4 to 5 weeks though. Im definetly going to keep updating this thread untill it is completed though, so check back.;)

Finally got the engine bay finished. The pictures hardly do it any justice. I might have to pull my engine and trans and do mine now. It may look funny in some spots because we have not unmasked it yet. We also took the time to sand the underside real well and used some expensive undercoating on it to keep it rust free for years to come. It will look even better when that sexy engine is under the hood with those nice hasport mounts. ;)

Attachments

• engine bay 004.jpg
    engine bay 004.jpg
    725.5 KB · Views: 599
  • engine bay 003.jpg
    engine bay 003.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 434
  • engine bay 002.jpg
    engine bay 002.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 444
  • engine bay 001.jpg
    engine bay 001.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:
That rear crossmember where the steering rack is at is going to get sanded and painted black. Thats why we didnt care if a little overspray got on it. The area where the headlights sit inside will also be sanded and painted black.

I dont know what you guys think, but that was one hell of a improvement from what it was before. If you dont remember what it use to look like go back to the first page of this thread.

thats awesome..dude...now after of being seeing those pics im undecided..cuz i have a d16 but aint sure if turbo it..or get a b16 and turbo..or just get a b18c5 and go all motor in mah daily driven car..what can u tell me about those set ups?? but definetly that engine and the bay are so nice...

thats awesome..dude...now after of being seeing those pics im undecided..cuz i have a d16 but aint sure if turbo it..or get a b16 and turbo..or just get a b18c5 and go all motor in mah daily driven car..what can u tell me about those set ups?? but definetly that engine and the bay are so nice...
Ummmm dude dont thread jack!!!

Just got a few new parts in. Got the new koyo racing radiator, greddy stainless header, and a few suspension parts. Ohh and also the rywire obd0 to obd1 jumper harness. I have to do the dpfi to mpfi swap before I can use that and plus alot of other bull shit. N E ways here are a few pics. I think I am going to get the integra rear disc conversion and the new rear suspension in this coming weekend. But there might be some pieces that I want to take to work and blast and paint. Its nice when your boss lets you use his expensive dupont imron on your own shit!

Attachments

• new stuff 004.jpg
    new stuff 004.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 441
  • new stuff 003.jpg
    new stuff 003.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 436
  • new stuff 002.jpg
    new stuff 002.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 431
  • new stuff 001.jpg
    new stuff 001.jpg
    696.5 KB · Views: 405
I will be getting this thing finished up here soon. I decided to move it from my friend's shop to my place so I can put alot more time into it without having to drive anywhere. Just waiting to finish up my boosted si. Only thing left on that is the downpipe, wiring the 3 bar map, and tuning. I will start another thread for that car when I get a chance.

why the stock b16 intake mani? ITR's will be a significant improvement and they arent too expensive.

also why the low compression? for an all motor build id start at 11:1 or higher, those skunk2 cams will like higher compression as well. although that flat dome will be good :)

other than that it looks good

Back