Bad luck with Si continues...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flamethrower.jpg

Try removing the hood then replacing everything under it with a different car then throwing the hood away.

Gotta have insurance to commit insurance fraud. :doh:
And now I put on the flame suit.

I've often wondered about people who don't have insurance...do you just drive your car everyday and hope and pray that you never get pulled over or get in to an accident? I mean, no criticism, I'm just curious. I couldn't do it, it would be too stressful. If I'm driving around and realize that my insurance card is expired or I forgot my wallet then I immediately start stressing and looking for cops, lol...

I've often wondered about people who don't have insurance...do you just drive your car everyday and hope and pray that you never get pulled over or get in to an accident? I mean, no criticism, I'm just curious. I couldn't do it, it would be too stressful. If I'm driving around and realize that my insurance card is expired or I forgot my wallet then I immediately start stressing and looking for cops, lol...

Who cares if they get pulled over and ticketed for not having insurance. Wait til they run into my benz.... or better yet, kill someone. That's when I care.

Hopefully people who don't have insurance just end up getting their chit stolen. WIN!

Who cares if they get pulled over and ticketed for not having insurance. Wait til they run into my benz.... or better yet, kill someone. That's when I care.

Hopefully people who don't have insurance just end up getting their chit stolen. WIN!
I dont know how I missed those, but, my insurance ran up a little while ago, and I (thinking I was soon gonna sell it anyway) didnt renew it. It was kind of unsettling at first but I dont fuck around much anyway. The one time I did get pulled over I luckily bs'd the officer about insurance, and my way out of a possible ticket. I knew it was dumb, but still did it. Im not justifying it, just sayin I did it, knowingly. I got bit in the ass in the end and was lucky it was only this bad. It seems that when you have it, you never need it and are getting f'd in the ass, but once you dont have it, you need it and get f'd in the ass anyway.

Just buy a basic liability. Just to cover someone incase you hit them. Why should someone else suffer because you are too cheap to buy insurance?

plus, you do know that by allowing your insurance to expire and having a gap in coverage makes it even more expensive when you get insurance again right?

so, by not having it, your fucking yourself when you do get it.

Yea, I get it Jeef. I'm not going to be driving it at this point anyway, but I get it. And I currently have coverage on my bike. As long as I keep coverage on something with my provider, it doesn't make It more expensive at all to re-up it.

Better watch too, they can do random checks to see if you have insurance on all vehicles that are operable. Few years ago my mom had a LeSabre that sat in the driveway in need of some repair, but she drove another car until she could afford to get it fixed. So she took it off the insurance, and the next thing you know they sent her a letter in the mail saying that her license was suspended for no insurance.

I didn't know it was any operable car. that's retarded, some people really just don't drive cars they've collected and such. It'll be insured if fixed, or the next car if transplanted.

Better watch too, they can do random checks to see if you have insurance on all vehicles that are operable. Few years ago my mom had a LeSabre that sat in the driveway in need of some repair, but she drove another car until she could afford to get it fixed. So she took it off the insurance, and the next thing you know they sent her a letter in the mail saying that her license was suspended for no insurance.

Wow you live in a real Nazi state don't you? Or at least your Mom does. I've never even heard of such a bullshit thing.

Wow you live in a real Nazi state don't you? Or at least your Mom does. I've never even heard of such a bullshit thing.

Smart state.

Maryland if you have tags you MUST have insurance the insurance in a sense follows the tags. If you have tags with no insurance, it's I believe $7 or $14 a day in fees

While it wont suspend your DL, it will make it so you can't do anything at the DMV without paying off the fee.

Bottom line, if you drive on public roads you risk screwing up my stuff. If you crash into a tree and bust into flames... no big deal, but if you take out my family, we've got problems.

If found guilty you personally will be held responsible for paying for our car as with any medical bills. In other words you wont have the money to cover it (med bills could = millions) and you will be bankrupt over night. You will get to start over while we get stuck with up to millions in bills. So pretty much you could ruin my life.

Thanks....

I meant the whole car sitting there part. Not the not having insurance thing... I hate retards that drive around without insurance.

I meant the whole car sitting there part. Not the not having insurance thing... I hate retards that drive around without insurance.

They're uptight about cars without insurance because they (state) doesn't know if the car is setting there broken down or if Julio is running around town in it.

I drive without insurance.. or plates... and if i get pulled over.. im spitting in that pigs face and dippin on his ass!

THIS IS WHATS CALLED A JOKE!

Back