bad news forced sell...dseries turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c97x

sorry boss, its turbo
hey guys, i recently got some bas news about my dog. she has a tumor in her leg and the vet believes we will need surgery to remove it. i need some more money to take care of my dog, id do anything to make sure she is alright. her name is sassy and i included a pic...

anyway i am selling my turbo kit for a dseries, it has everything needed to boost your car. i need to get rid of it quickly. parts included

t3/t4 hybrid used only 15min (cxracing.com)
dsm bov
brand new black charge piping
like new stealth mode oil lines
all elbows and clamps
custom made downpipe
manifold w t3/adapter
all oil fittings
intercooler

i am willing to ship anywhere in the us, ill sell the whole kit for 850 obo or if i keep the intercooler and charge piping ill sell it for 700
please guys help me out

pm me if you are intrested...

Attachments

• Sassy2.JPG
    Sassy2.JPG
    492 KB · Views: 109
  • Full turbo kit (painted Downpipe).JPG
    Full turbo kit (painted Downpipe).JPG
    449.3 KB · Views: 157
humm

well man thats a little much for such old looking small stuff.. you can get a whole kit every part you need way bigger for 650 shipped on ebay brand new.. plus i have a b series and yours is d series witch i would be replacing the biggest parts.. ill throw you 300..

old looking, everything is almost brand new, except the manifold well good luck with that 650 ebay kit thats what i would trust when it comes to performance

Back