bad news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Sold the gsxr yesterday.

I made a silly 1200 bucks on it after I road it for 6 months. I'll buy another one down the road after my wage increases. I'm buying tools with the money and paying off my credit cards. It was sad, but I was super strapped and now I'm seeing light again.

It sucks. I just got it seemed, and now its gone, but I'll buy another one.

Sounds like you made a great move. There will be more bikes down the road.

def the smart move, i did the same with my F3, paid 3k for it got offered 3600 after riding it all season so off it went... Ive had to wait a bit now as i just graduated college and getting situated in my new job and etc... you can always get another one

and borrow your friends' bikes :)

Yeah. I sold my gear too.

I'm just going to wait until I can pay cash and probably get a new 600rr.

nice choice, I was planning on getting one this year, but I was away on business the first part of the summer and when I got back, no dealer near me had any white ones left, so I didnt really want to settle and get something I didnt want... So next spring it is, if they dont return with white again ill probly end up getting the triumph 675

agreed. There is a 675 for sale by my friend's friend's friend. Good price. I rode it when I was really amateur, and it was a forgiving and smooth bike. That said, it was fucking insanely ballsy.

I loved it as well, I started looking at them after I found out I could not get a white RR, Id get it in jet black, they sound sick too

But after I decided to go ahead and get it I had to move from my apartment and I am still just starting a new job so I figure it would be the smart thing to do to just wait a year when I am a bit more stable..

yeah, this one was black. No one can care for black (like I can). My bike is still mirror finish. This one needed a new spray.

But as far as the bike decision, The bike right now ranks #2 on my list of priorities. House, Bike, cell phone, car.

Back