Bad wreck pic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
no details, sorry

838_corvette_wreck.jpg

Hey, look at the bright side.. The tail lights are fine!

That almost happened to me once. I woke up doing 80-90mph in my crx.. And there was a semi parked in the road. Now, I shouldn't have dozed off, but he shouldn't have parked his damed semi in the middle of a freaking highway.

I woke up, swerved left, went into a minor skid, started to regain control, and found myself headed straight for a head on.. so I ditched it. Spun around like 6 times and completely trashed a brand new set of tires (40 series 17" tires) that were less than a week old. Strange that I didn't roll the car. That scared the holy shit out of me. I sat there for a good 10 minutes. Trucker never even checked on me or anything. I drove the rest of the way home with 4 tires going "thumpthumpthumpthump" They all had air, but there were flat spots in every one of em.

that pic is like 2 years old.

rig was parked on side of road
vete went to pass in the breakdown lane.

its real, not a chop.

Originally posted by EGProject@Sep 22 2005, 01:18 PM
Can you say decapitation?

:eek:
[post=558514]Quoted post[/post]​

DE cap er ation...
no..

Decrapitation... decaf.. decrafit.. decapitalization.. de..

Nope.

My god.

I wonder if he made it? :lol:

rrcs-24-105-151-182.nys.biz.rr.com

i'll block all of road runner if i have to :p did it before. i banned the entire state of arizona :p

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 22 2005, 01:55 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 22 2005, 11:36 AM
if anyone says "it'll buff out"  automatic 3-day vacation :)
[post=558528]Quoted post[/post]​

Goddammit. I was gonna say that, too. :p
[post=558557]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah me to but along with the taillights the back rim still loks ok. it can go to the same place as the rims off the burnt gti went

Back