Bad wreck pic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 22 2005, 03:11 PM
perfectitwool.jpeg

[post=558570]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha, he didnt say anything

well b never said any thing about images now did he !~

Originally posted by esp4life@Sep 22 2005, 03:23 PM
maybe an arm or leg to the left of the trucks license plate? should've been driving a wrx.
[post=558579]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought so too.

Originally posted by esp4life@Sep 22 2005, 01:23 PM
maybe an arm or leg to the left of the trucks license plate? should've been driving a wrx.
[post=558579]Quoted post[/post]​

what does driving a wrx have to do with anything?!?! woulda been the same fate.

There was a thread on NASIOC (I think) where a guy driving a WRX got rear-ended, and was pushed under a semi. Or something along those lines. Anyway, it was a wreck similar to the one above, but the guy walked away. The car was mangled, and the guy had a few scratches. Maybe someone can help me out with the link. :)

Hey B - Reason #5478954949 not to buy a Chevy? :lol:

lol no...
reason #341212321 on how not to be a non-driving assclown.

but hitting that rig saved him an expensive upcoming repair from something breaking....

i don't have that link handy but know what you're referring to

i saw that happen once. driving home from sac and a lady dozed off and crossed the median into an coming wal-mart truck. it was a toyota pickup so everything went under the truck. i was like 3/4 mile behind and my friend was right there. he had to swirve to miss the truck. scary shit...

too bad the wal-mart truck didnt tip over. wouldve gotten some free stuff besides pictures everywhere........

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 22 2005, 05:04 PM
i saw that happen once. driving home from sac and a lady dozed off and crossed the median into an coming wal-mart truck. it was a toyota pickup so everything went under the truck. i was like 3/4 mile behind and my friend was right there. he had to swirve to miss the truck. scary shit...

too bad the wal-mart truck didnt tip over. wouldve gotten some free stuff besides pictures everywhere........
[post=558702]Quoted post[/post]​

:bash:

move to new orleans ya fucking looter

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 22 2005, 03:30 PM
There was a thread on NASIOC (I think) where a guy driving a WRX got rear-ended, and was pushed under a semi. Or something along those lines. Anyway, it was a wreck similar to the one above, but the guy walked away. The car was mangled, and the guy had a few scratches. Maybe someone can help me out with the link. :)

Hey B - Reason #5478954949 not to buy a Chevy? :lol:
[post=558670]Quoted post[/post]​

yea the guy got rear ended by a semi, and got pushed undre another one, so his car was totally sandwiched in between. i remember he was selling his shifter knob on ebay.

i was just fucking around.. it was pretty intense. everyone was startled. i think the paramedics accounced doa. they had to use the jaws of life to get what was left with her.

A friend of mine saw (when he was a youngin') a lady drive her car under a semi that was turning. She kind of "t boned" the trailer.. He said the car stopped, but the lady's head flew out the window and just bounced into the intersection, then came to a rolling stop.

I tend to believe him, because he is all kinds of fucked up now
(druggie goth fucker)

Hell, my sister's Mirage looked like that first pic at one point. They basically did the same thing and sold it to her.

Back