badass dc shoes commercial

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is preety damn cool, I wonder how long that took to make all those shots--there had to be 10234567654 misses to go along with all those swishes.

i used to skate and play ball, dont do much of anything anymore :p

its assholes like that that completly fuck up a game of H-O-R-S-E (or whatever other word you spell out)

sick video though ... ive seen it on TV before just not the whole thing

That was pretty freaking awesome!

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 4 2005, 12:59 AM
That is preety damn cool, I wonder how long that took to make all those shots--there had to be 10234567654 misses to go along with all those swishes.

Yeah, but still fookin cool.

If the NBA ever has to share their courts with a skate park, they know where to go for talent!

i saw that video like a month ago somewhere. i used to skate, then i realized i didnt have the balance for it and gave up.

I bought a new board last year, full custom

Santa-Cruz Deck (yeah, I'm old school)
Psycho abec 5 bearings
Independant trucks w/hard bushings
Vision wheels
RAT BONES hardware, beeeotch!

Cost me $170.00.. to realize that I just can't skate anymore, LOL.

I could pull a few small grinds and a ollie, kickflip.. but nothing like I used to. You know, back in the day.. when we had to walk barefoot to school up-hill both ways in the blazing hot snow.

werd,
i have my favorite Muska board, the outline of the guy with the orange background
world industries wheels, like 49mm, mad small
monster trucks
shorty's silverado's hardware
one step down from the ceramic bearings, didnt feel like paying an extra $100

and yeah, all this and i cant skate. i can ollie when not moving, but thats about it. i used to be alright at inline skating though. could do about 5 or so grinds. had these skates that were recreation skates that i put grind pads on. then upgraded to the K2 fatty pro's. those are sooo fucking sick, but damn were they heavy. i couldnt deal with the weight and quit.l

Saw this video on TV, and this shit is fucking crazy!

I can't even imagine how long it must have taken them to film the entire commercial.

I need to start rollerblading again. I have the K2 Transfers. I've only skated them like 3 times, not even broken in. If it wasn't raining and I didn't have to work, and could drive, I might have gone today. <_<

Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 4 2005, 11:12 AM
i saw that video like a month ago somewhere. i used to skate, then i realized i didnt have the balance for it and gave up.
[post=535774]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Actually saw it quite a bit longer than a few months ago.

Back