Bahaha this is what Im taking about! lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
This page has been printed from the following URL:
http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/07262004/news/28806.htm
7-30-2004

Driver eludes police

By Rochelle Stewart
rstewart@seacoastonline.com

PORTSMOUTH - A high-speed motorcycle chase ended in Portsmouth on Sunday evening after officers were unable to stop a motorcycle driver speeding down Route 1.
According to Lt. Dante Puopolo, the high-speed chase began in northern Maine on the Maine Turnpike.

"The Maine State Police started chasing the motorcycle for speed and reckless conduct," he said. "There are no charges pending in Portsmouth."

Puopolo said the motorcycle driver was heading south on Route 1 into Rye, when a Portsmouth police cruiser attempted to stop the driver for speeding.

"The speed was estimated at 90 to 100 mph," Puopolo said, "we terminated the pursuit soon after that."

According to Maine State Police Trooper Corey Huckins, police began pursuit of the motorcycle driver in Auburn, Maine, around 6 p.m.

"He was clocked at 150 mph in Auburn," Huckins said, "and 165 mph in Portland."

State police said they do not know why the motorcycle driver was speeding or why he failed to stop.

Police said they do not have a license plate number or description of the suspect but believe the vehicle may have had Connecticut plates.

Police said the suspect was driving a blue and white Suzuki motorcycle and was wearing a helmet with a full facemask.

Maine State Police are asking anyone with information on the case to contact them at (207) 871-7755.

This page has been printed from the following URL:
http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/07262004/news/28806.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright 1999 - 2004 Seacoast Newspapers, a division of Ottaway Newspapers Inc., all rights reserved.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 30 2004, 06:17 PM
Unless you've got a body or drugs in the trunk, there's nothing worth running for.
[post=370503]Quoted post[/post]​

it was a bike, theres no trunk, lol. and why would you stop on a bike, cops have almost no chance of catching someone on a bike, provided the biker knows what he is doing.

Yup almost no chance of cops to catch a bike...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 30 2004, 05:45 PM
someone post that vid of the cops who cuts of the biker with the car and flips him over the hood
[post=370513]Quoted post[/post]​

Check out lawsuit.com lol

Good for him!

150 mph white guy (you know this guy was white, only our honkyness allows us to do shit like this) 1
cops 0

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 30 2004, 05:46 PM
Good for him!

150 mph white guy (you know this guy was white, only our honkyness allows us to do shit like this) 1
cops 0
[post=370516]Quoted post[/post]​

I broke the 150mph mark on my way to work today =)~ and yes Im a white boy lol almost as white as B

I never usually go over 100mph and that's only if im absolutley positive there are no cops around. its just an addicting trap to go faster... your just going to fuck yourself.

Already have 3 speeding tickets, so i'll take the safe route and leave my insurance company alone.

lo fuckin l... I know EXACTLY where he was speeding at too... I'm up that way all the time... He must have hit the traffic circle, and i wanna know why they didnt just close off the traffic circle... would have been easy enough to do.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 30 2004, 05:17 PM
Unless you've got a body or drugs in the trunk, there's nothing worth running for.

When you're going that fast and theres no way they can catch you, fuck it. If i were on that bike, I'd be gone.

bahahaha!!

police = t3h owned... now all he has to do is sell that helmet and but a red one. :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 31 2004, 01:37 AM

now all he has to do is sell that helmet and but a red one. :lol:
[post=370697]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, he doesn't even have to do that. They have no way of proving it's the same guy. Well you see judge the bike is the same color as with the helmet. We have no idea what the person looks like but we asure you that this is our faceless man or woman.

Anyways why would anyone be dumb enough to run from the cops? well because they can!

NICE bikes will do 0-150 back down to 0 and back up to 150mph before a police car gets to 130 ok well I have nothing to back that up but trust me bikes are a SHIT LOAD faster then cars and with out having a heli above they can not keep you in site long enough. as soon as the bike is out of site you ditch off onto a back road and thats that.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 31 2004, 03:58 AM
NICE bikes will do 0-150 back down to 0 and back up to 150mph before a police car gets to 130 ok well I have nothing to back that up but trust me bikes are a SHIT LOAD faster then cars and with out having a heli above they can not keep you in site long enough. as soon as the bike is out of site you ditch off onto a back road and thats that.
[post=370707]Quoted post[/post]​

speaking from experience are we? ;)

If my dad can get away in his 1990 Blazer, then I'd take my chances on a bike. Some cops are just plain retarded. My dad caught someone on a bike once, but it was his cousin...he just went to his house and waited for him :D

Aren't there "no chase" laws anyway? From what I've heard in certain parts of Maryland & other states cops are not allowed to chase bikes because of the liability.

Originally posted by SasSi@Jul 31 2004, 01:38 PM
Aren't there "no chase" laws anyway? From what I've heard in certain parts of Maryland & other states cops are not allowed to chase bikes because of the liability.
[post=370776]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes

Maryland has a no chase law that half the time they toss that out the window even if it means lawsuit up the ass..... I'm sure their upper hand guys chew their asses out for doing it...

Anyways In maryland if you are in a CAR or BIKE and run from the police they CANNOT chase you. UNLESS you commited a bad crime from killing some one to holding up a bank and so on....

If you're pulled over for speeding and you run they "on paper" cannot chase you.
unless of course you killed someone

:thumbsup: to that guy

clocked at 165 :worthy: thats badass

and fuck stopping for cops on a bike.... THEY CANT CATCH YOU
i ran at least 15-20 times on my bike

I saw a bike getting chased about 2 weeks ago. I am getting gas at the corner, then I see one big (legthen bike) do a quick sprint, then about 30 seconds later, I see a bike, looking back, going 100 or so, then gives it even more throttle. Then about 30 seconds later, I see a cop car, flying down the road. Then 15 seconds behind him, I see another one, this time a state police car, he had to be doing close too 90. Then behind him, another city police, going a little slower. Mind you this is on a main street, in a highly populated area + this is metro detroit, which any michigan residents can tell you, the only turns are of 90 degrees, and all main streets are exactly a mile from each other. If I was to run, it wouldn't be in that kind of place. It would be more of a twisty, fast, kind of run, with not as many cars

Thats bad ass about being clocked at 165. The greatest thing about bikes are the plates are so tiny, plus are kinda recessed plus right behind light, they are almost worthless unless you 10 ft from it.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jul 31 2004, 05:06 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 31 2004, 12:08 AM
Blanco
@Jul 30 2004, 05:17 PM

When you're going that fast and theres no way they can catch you, fuck it. If i were on that bike, I'd be gone.
[post=370667]Quoted post[/post]​

Guess I just have integrity. I stop when I see lights in my rear view.
[post=370840]Quoted post[/post]​

Integrity, stupidity, a fat wallet...

call it what you will.

I've ducked and covered in teh Si.. Last wednesday night I believe it was, I got clocked doing 55 in a 45. (at least I got pegged with radar in an area that never has that there) So i ducked down a residential street and zigzagged through it for a few minutes. :)

Back