Bahahah! Watch This!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny shit .... kinda ghey that it was staged though
i was sitting there the whole time thinking "no one is this fucking stupid right???"

i knew no one culd be that dumb, and a supercharger mustang would probably cream almost all of us even if he was that stupid

Wha-Wha-What the hell is "v-TeC" anyway?
It's-It's "Very Tall Engine Cooling", it's this thing right along here...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That movie was fucking retarded. I hate ricers, but I hate arrogant ass domestic drivers thinking they are the gods of cars even worse.

I wish I'd have been at that track to hear that shit, cause I would have taken that guys sideways hat off his head and beat him with it repeatedly.

ahahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahaaahahahahhahha ok so then very tall ahahahahahahahahhahahahah ok seriously ....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha add to the bling bling ahahahahahahahhahahahah but then v-tec rep ahahahahahahahahahaha and best of all it used to be a front wheel drive ahahahahahahahahah omg i'm going to be laughing for like weeks to come ;)

What the fuck was that ??!! Different coolant adds 8 psi, nice turbo although it's a fucking supercharger... And I just woke up too so I don't kow what the hell is going on :huh: :slap: :kick: I'm sure some ppl would actually believe him too...makes me sad ;)

that guy is a fucking idiot. Some beer bellied
mid-western kook thinking
he is a funny guy.

contrary to popular belief, not ALL domestic owners
are like this fucking jerkoff

its not the fact that he is tounge in cheek
slamming on hondas, rather the fact
that he obviously thinks he is a funny guy....
and for some reason, that just rubs me the wrong way
when people THINK they are funny, and go around trying to
BE funny, when in actuality, they look like an ass.

free comedy tip asshole:
Leave the jokes to the professionals.....

<----- Me

i thought it was the funniest thing i have seen in a while. i'm glad it was a staged interview cuz i don't think anyone is actually that stupid. there were a few times i wanted to reach out and slap the hell out of him for being so dumb but i got a laugh out of it. good find B.

Originally posted by karnash Posted on May 8 2003@ 03:38 PM
free comedy tip asshole:

<----- Me

Bwahahahaha,you got me rolling already :rolleyes:

haha j/p

Originally posted by karnash@May 8 2003, 09:38 AM
that guy is a fucking idiot. Some beer bellied
mid-western kook thinking
he is a funny guy.

Yup. Wearing an OSU hat too. Figures...

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 8 2003, 12:35 PM-->
karnash Posted on May 8 2003
@ 03:38 PM
free comedy tip asshole:

<----- Me

Bwahahahaha,you got me rolling already :rolleyes:

haha j/p

haha well i consider myself to be funny, and lots of people who know me in real life say i am.

i mean, i can see how in his mind, he thought that would be funny.....but it doesnt work in real life tho.

i dunno.

to each their own i guess.

but this cocksucker gives guys who own mustangs a bad name. not all mustang owners are like this idiot.
i know a few and they actually respect hondas (built ones)

so whatevers.

makes me wonder when he had time to fuck his sheep what with the chroming of the steering box and all that...

Originally posted by machine@May 8 2003, 03:31 PM
makes me wonder when he had time to fuck his sheep what with the chroming of the steering box and all that...

dont forget the mullet...

BUSINESS IN THE FRONT, PARTY IN THE BACK

"dats what dat is right dere"

the dumb shepard pie eating motherfucker

i dont know i give him credit for the acting and the improv
i know i couldnt make up such goofy ass shit and not laugh or smile

all hail the mighty gold steering rail

Back