bahahaha macs are about to get owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, entourage is a total bucket of shit. MacMail (the default installed mail client) does wonders.

Running with 11,000 messages in my main in box, some subfolders are running between 100k and 300k, all stored on my local machine and the exchange server. Calendars work great, i think i had to set up my address book by hand, but telling people the server name and server path to set up their own address book really isn't too much of a hassle, but I do work with about 2,500 geeks and I might be over estimating the corporate population a bit. This is all on ex2010.

theres the big difference. you work with geeks, i work with idiots.

I have always been a mac user and I have been happy with them. I started using mac when it was taught in school. When I graduated and went to college the programs that I was using were only available on mac. That has changed, but I still feel more comfortable with a mac. I am not saying it is better than a pc, but for me it is what I know. That being said I dont really think one little virus attack, compared to the thousands on pc, means that mac is getting owned. It changes nothing for people like me who actually pay attention to what sites I visit and what links I click on.

I am however about to start learning more about the pc world and will probably have to buy one in the next few months.

Back