BAHAHAHA Viet Rap :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Real nice. Thuggin' in his base model bubble body V6 Mustang with the high school graduation tassel, and eating trash can soup. Hell, I even understood the "Fuck you fuck you" 2/3 of the way through.

:lol:

i wouldn't know the differece... i'm 1/2 french :p

Who ever did his background music should be shot sounds like some kid with a crappy ass soundblaster and a cheap 20 buck keyboard

:lmao: Now that's some good shit. Even though I can't understand a word he's saying. :D

i've been looking for an excuse to use this emoticon and now i have... :gayflag:

that was the dummest thing i've ever seen.

oh yeah, and that soup he had...it was probably "pha".

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jul 25 2003, 12:13 PM
oh yeah, and that soup he had...it was probably "pha".

Pho. With a little accent thingy over the o. Pho IS trash can soup to me. If you know what typically goes into it, you'll know why.

explain? My dad eats that stuff like every other day for lunch.

Uhhhhhhh... tripe (stomach lining), tendons, ligaments, liver, intestings, just about anything that you wouldn't find in a more uh... standard soup or American dish goes into it. Of course, you can order more Americanized versions of pho without all the "trash" in it, but it's not as authentic.

That's fucking gross. Thank god I never eat it and always get phad thai instead.

basicly pho = whatevers left

no real set recipe... if its left.... throw it in the pot

I have had beef tripe and head. Both are qutie discusting (that was at a true Mexican restruant and I was very bad at espanol)

Back