1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bahahahah

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by yeahIdriveaTGL, Jun 22, 2004.

1. yeahIdriveaTGL

yeahIdriveaTGL Member

drivin home from playin dodgeball w/ some friends at church...saw a corvette z06, pulled over by a CAVALIER unmarked popo car lol, i laughed so hard i nearly wrecked...hahaha...dont know why i just thought it was hilarious...btw dodgeball friggin rox, i haven't played it since middle school...haven't seen the movie yet tho <_< going to very soon tho

2. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

go see the movie. its awesome, very funny.

3. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

A cavalier unmarked cop car??? wtf? do you know what station? (ft wayne, state, sheriff??) wtf? that would suck ass driving that piece of shit...

4. yeahIdriveaTGL

yeahIdriveaTGL Member

idk, it was a white cavalier...unmarked, but sirens were goin...

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Maryland has

Corvettes, Camars, Mustangs, Cavaliers, Oldsmobiles, dodges, neons are desk cops but the Stratus does some good drug busting btw the stratus with 100%tinted windows looks sweet. I've also see F150s and Chevy trucks as with a hand full of SUVs

most of the time you will not get pulled over by anything other then intrepeds or CrownVics but if you do something bad like 100+ in a corvette most any cop will pull you over.

The camaros, mustangs, corvettes and oldsmobiles do a lot of undercover ticketing in maryland

Hang out at the baltimore tunnel theres a few Mustangs that run out and down the tunnel looking for asshats

Also Maryland is updating their crappy harleys with BMW bikes =)

7. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

Just the other day, I saw a new white Nissan Maxima fly through an intersection with police sirens and lights. I was like," :wtf: MATE!! That was a Maxima!!" Scary shit. Don't underestimate the sneakiness of the police. :secret: :ph34r:

8. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

WHo's seen the Dodge caravan undercover? I have!!!

9. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

:werd: there's a caravan for the ft wayne police. I saw it once with a Z28 and a Mustang GT pulled over. I had a good laugh.

10. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

Just a thought, but if it was 100% tinted could you even see out of the car? I think that they are limo tint. Also, I find it funny how undercover cop cars can have their front windows tinted, but for everyone else it is illegal. (Ca. BTW) Also, on ephatch.com there is a pic of an EP cop car pulling over a lambo or something. I am too lazy to look it up now, but for sure tomorrow.

11. mattcalica

mattcalica Senior Member

the coolest cop car we got here is a g35 coupe...its a nice grey one, i wouldnt run from one of those, it might have nawwwzzzz.

12. corvetteguy

corvetteguy Senior Member

There are a couple of 3000gt Vr4's in Farmington CT that are undercover

13. adnoh

adnoh Senior Member

Here in Toronto, Canada, most cops drive the crown vic's and Intreped's...blah blah blah...all the usual stuff. Exploders and Yukons are common. The craziest though is the Gardener Expressway High speed chase unit consisting of 3 Dodge Viper GTS's. For that stretch of highway, they need them. All the clubgoers on a Saturday night have to come onto the Gardener Expressway to get home and at 2-3am the highway is vacant........ you don't understand how many times I've seen Vettes, RX7's, Supra's, 911 turbos, and other Viper's go at it on that highway....rediculous. It's all those rich bastards that have to show off to the ladies they just picked up at the clubs. But the Viper pig cars come out with strategic driving techniques and box the car in (one in front, and two on the side), surround the car and pull it to the side.....It's crazy to watch......Here I am struggling to stay awake after being at the club for 5 hours, and I see two Vette's and three Vipers with cherries lit up on the roof fly by me at 130MPH........talk about a wake up call :shock:

14. DarkHand

DarkHand Senior Member VIP

:blink:

15. adnoh

adnoh Senior Member

wow dood....haven't seen that yet! It's perfect though.....Pull up to another rice car at a stoplight, get him to race you, and if he gets ahead of you, flip on the cherries and pull him over! :p heh....you'll never loose a race!

Crazy Oinkers....what will they think of next?

16. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

good ol vt has some dodge trucks, explorers, impalas, grand marquis, and luminas.... dodgeball is coming back as an actual sport....on some stupid network....cant rmember the name of the network its either 3 or 4 letters, an acronym i think.

17. DarkHand

It's some sports/game network, I saw the commercial for that too.

I LOVED dodgeball in school. So did everyone else. Mr. Miller the gym teacher would get this sly grin on his face, and we'd all get excited. He'd just say 'dodge ball.', and the whole class would erupt in a cheer. :D That's why after high school I and everyone I know were so shocked to hear about dodge ball being banned.

18. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Probably that guy-channel SpykeTV, they have all sorts of crazy shows on there.

19. DarkHand

SpikeTV is awesome, but they're not carrying it... They are the network where I saw the commercial for it, though. :)

From the looks of the commercial, the dodge ball thing isn't some psudo-sport, either. Looks to be an honest professional league.

20. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

just the other day i saw a new VW beetle cop car. not unmarked but all done up as a cop car. :lmao:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted