The project that I am doing now is I am taking basicly every performance part that I have and plus some and I am swapping a local kid my del sol shell for his civic shell. I get my seats, suspension, del sol shifter (short as hell in the hatch) engine, and stero stuff. Anyways, First night, everything went great. By the end of the night, we had swapped seats + rails, all the stero stuff, and two honda were lacking power plants (pictures will come eventually) Day 2, today, both engines are in teh engine bays. He got all his turbo stuff hooked up. I have my engine basicly competely hooked up minus a little wireing and we both have to fill our fluids. We swapped the front suspension while we were at it (I also cleaned my teins. 2 years and my teins look brand new thanks to antiseize. We were basicly almost completely ready to drop the car on the ground, and work from there. And thats where we ran into the problem. On both of our cars, we could not get the lower ball joints calsle nut on. I later found out the problem Yesterday, we went to autozone to pick up the fluids, and a pickle fork. We were in there, and saw they had a tire rod puller this... This tool worked wonders. We poped every ball joint in proballyv30 seconds a peice. However, quick is not always best. It did pop them, however, on every lower ball joint, it mushroomed the bottom or made atleast a buldge on the outside However, while searching, I found a bad ass way to do it Jack, 1/2 ratchet, and a good shoe method However, a day late and a dollar short. Next time I guess. So now here are our options. My del sol shell has integra brakes. Too keep those, we can just replace the ball joints, however, neither of us have ever done it by ourselves, we don't have a press and so on. Chances are I can run it to my neighbors shop and he will put new ones on for 70, with parts and labor. For the civic hatch, now my car, he has integra calipers and pads on his civic spendles (he had to shave the interior/rotor clearance part) I can get a pair of integra spindles for basicly nothing tommrow. Not sure if this person has rotors or not, but if not, thats more money. So right now, I have 2 cars that are 95% done, but its worthless since neither can be driven. One thing that we did on one of the points was with a cutting wheel, we cut right above the damage part of the ball joint, and we were able to thread a nut on it. However, this means a cotter pin will not fit on it, and I am not a big fan of that.