Baller TV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One of the best reviews here.

3 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, December 17, 2013
By
Gibson Les Paul "Guitar God in the making" (Somewhere over the rainbow) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Samsung UN85S9 85-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV (Electronics)
This TV is great. I have to recommend it to all of my colleagues.

Sure, it's a little pricey; but not unreasonably so. I just spent the past 6 months developing a website that was supposed to pay $94 million. But the guys at the office had a little meeting and we decided that we could make way more money if we launched the website and it didn't work. We didn't hire any new developers for the website, at all. Just downloaded a couple of "off the shelf" templates and threw in some graphics and some numbers, then let the thing launch.

Let me tell you, it crashed BIG TIME!!! LOL. Just as expected.

So now, I've got a crew of 4 guys working on this thing for about 6 hours a day. Small cost. But the kicker is, we are billing out almost $300 million for one freaking website!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!????

Everyone on the team is getting one of these babies, along with new homes, new sports cars, and new wives from the Middle East.

Thanks Obama! Thanks Obamacare!

"
It makes those abused animal commercials with the sarah mclachlan music playing so much sadder when the one-eyed pug is 4 feet tall.
"

lmao

"I was going to send my two kids to college but I knew I had to do what was best for my family so I got this beast instead. I'm fairly positive my wife will end up coming back, I'm sure she'll realize how unreasonable she was being. Marriage for 20 years or a tv thats 85 inches? Last time I checked, 85 is bigger than 20. "

Back