Ballers on a budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sounds like faulty wiring to me or u got a defective unit. What model do u have. Their best models are their DDX series 7015, 7017, 6019, and 8017. Someone broke into my ride while I was at the club and got me for my whole stereo, so the next deck I'm getting is their 25th anniversary edition the XXv-06v it's a flip out unlike the others I mentioned above and the face is detachable.

What?!!!! I love audio, if ya'll lived close I'd do all of you installs for cheap just cause I love doing it

It's a KDC3025 I think. I bought it from crutchfield in 04.

It's a flip down face, so when you push the deck face in at the top, the connection isn't there anymore and the screen blanks out.

Perhaps we need a relationships forum? :dunno:

boyfriend and I got in a huge fight
It'll work out, what happened if u don't mind me asking. He probably read my post in the what to get your signifigant other thread. Where I make a joke bout breaking up with all my girls round the holidays so I don't have to get them nothing, tell him he's not slick

It's a KDC3025 I think. I bought it from crutchfield in 04.

It's a flip down face, so when you push the deck face in at the top, the connection isn't there anymore and the screen blanks out.
U keep confusing me every time u say flip down. But now I know what u mean, usually when we're talking car audio and we here flip down we think tv screen. Flip down is a monitor/screen that's mounted on your car's ceiling and actually flips down.

The KDC-3025 is an in-dash cd player that has a face that flips down to change cd's correct?
But being that it's over 2 years old it could be that u need to clean the connectors both on the faceplate and the actual deck, check to make sure that none are broken, and some times the obvious problem when u take your face off and put it back on u might be sliding it in the wrong way, not to insult u but i've had customers come to me complaining that their decks don't work properly and sometimes that's y.

ut oh.

what happened?

tell uncle hondaswap all about it

I dont know, its just like im never going to be good enough for him.. so i wrote him this

Take me as I am? No you cant seem to do that. Im sorry to dissapoint you, but Im never going to be perfect. Parms my best friend, you bash on her constantly, shes my friend, I don't want to hear it, because honestly, I couldn't live without that girl. Im just starting to realize I am all the things you hate, Im a hypocrite, because I get jealous very easily, you egg it on, and it pisses me off so much, im sorry I care too much, but thats just me. Im unrealiable, yes. I am, i mess things up alot, but alot of my unreliability hasn't even been my fault, so whatever. mym car crew, they're my friends, we have fun, we're not the einstiens of cars, so what! we dont care. So... If im all the things you hate, I dont know why you even want to be with me, because Im obviously never going to be good enough for you. And it honestly breaks my heart.

I went to bed sad as fuck, and I wake up to find my dogs got shot last night.. This is gonna be a shitty december

U keep confusing me every time u say flip down. But now I know what u mean, usually when we're talking car audio and we here flip down we think tv screen. Flip down is a monitor/screen that's mounted on your car's ceiling and actually flips down.

The KDC-3025 is an in-dash cd player that has a face that flips down to change cd's correct?
But being that it's over 2 years old it could be that u need to clean the connectors both on the faceplate and the actual deck, check to make sure that none are broken, and some times the obvious problem when u take your face off and put it back on u might be sliding it in the wrong way, not to insult u but i've had customers come to me complaining that their decks don't work properly and sometimes that's y.

I checked the connectors they seem to be clean.

Anyway, jdmslut, sounds like a real keeper of a b/f you have there. (sarcasm)

who the hell shot your dog?

dog shooting?!?! wtfmate? Sorry to hear bout you and your boy, sounds like its better this way.

Yeah... I dont even know if we're still together.. I wont answer his calls. My neighbor shot my dogs... Im putting this thank you in the local newspaper

Thank you Dan Schott
Thank you so much for brutally murdering my beloved dogs, a real neighborly thing to do on your part. It sure is nice to know that if your dogs get out your neighbors will just shoot them. R.I.P. Vern and Big Boi

That's fucking horrible. Can't you like call the cops or something?

Up here, if you discharge a weapon on your property and there isn't a person breaking in, you're fucked.

yeah, you can really take them to court and either A. sue them or B. get criminal charges. Do it up, turbo that s2000... heheh

holy fuck! who shoots dogs??????

unless they were trying to eat a kid, there is no reason for that. at all.

i'd definitley press charges against them. that was excessive force, no doubt.

as for your b/f....

You can't change people.

people change only from their envirnment and the lifestyle that they purposely get themselves invovled in.

replace she with he, and he with she.... and its you.
Chris Cornell | Can’t Change Me lyrics

I dont know, its just like im never going to be good enough for him.. so i wrote him this

Take me as I am? No you cant seem to do that. Im sorry to dissapoint you, but Im never going to be perfect. Parms my best friend, you bash on her constantly, shes my friend, I don't want to hear it, because honestly, I couldn't live without that girl. Im just starting to realize I am all the things you hate, Im a hypocrite, because I get jealous very easily, you egg it on, and it pisses me off so much, im sorry I care too much, but thats just me. Im unrealiable, yes. I am, i mess things up alot, but alot of my unreliability hasn't even been my fault, so whatever. mym car crew, they're my friends, we have fun, we're not the einstiens of cars, so what! we dont care. So... If im all the things you hate, I dont know why you even want to be with me, because Im obviously never going to be good enough for you. And it honestly breaks my heart.

I went to bed sad as fuck, and I wake up to find my dogs got shot last night.. This is gonna be a shitty december

Sounds like it's time to move on shawty

Dam that's some bullshit for a neighbor to do,

I checked the connectors they seem to be clean.

Time for a new Deck then

holy fuck. what kinda sick son of a bitch shoots a dog. Im not a huge dog fan, but i couldnt possible shoot one. jesus. someone would fucking die (shooting humans for being douche bags is okay).

Sorry to hear about your b/f situation. i think we have two members in oregon that would be MORE than happy to take care of you for as little as a ride in a 69 mach 1. :ph34r:

Back