Ballers on a budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Time for a new Deck then

It plays fine though. it's just if you push on the face too hard that it loses the connection for a second then comes back on. My remote works, and the deck works. I'm not spending money on it. I need a new battery first.

It plays fine though. it's just if you push on the face too hard that it loses the connection for a second then comes back on. My remote works, and the deck works. I'm not spending money on it. I need a new battery first.
Well don't push on the face too hard then :) lol jp but if it was me I'd upgrade anyway, just cause I'm like that. If some thing new comes out I gotta have it, had the treo 650 then the 700p came out so I had to get that then the 700wx came out and I had to have that now the 680 is out so I have to get that. Decks I keep about 2 years then upgrade, the decks I usually get keep their prices anyway so I can always sell them without loosing too much money, most of my customers know I take care of my shit anyway so they're always willing to buy.

Welll. The boyfriend and I worked everything out.. I made him feel like an asshole :)

this is my december, this is my snow covered dream, this is my december, this is all i need. and i'd give it all away just to have someone to talk to, give it all away to have someone to come home to, and this is my december, this is my time of the year, this is my december and its all so clear.

oh and what happened to baller on a budget, this turned into sound system talk with alteeza man and the oprah show. j/j

Back