ban this fuckstick

should honda_motor_co be banned?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 03:36 PM
Moderators told something about flaming people for no reason. Trailor park, I think you should action.
uzi.gif

WTF... How old are you anyhow? have you ever attended school? You can't type, or spell, or even post a complete sentence. Why dont you go back to school and study a book!!!

it is spelled Trailer, not Trailor

damn, honda_motor_co, you're gettin :owned: like a $2 prostitute y0!

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 03:24 PM
QUOTE (civicious @ Dec 20 2003, 12:26 PM)
it's "header", not "headers"

I agree... Tell me Ho.Mo. Co. How this sounds in a sentence: I helped my friend install a headers on my car.

It is HEADER. end of story

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 06:29 PM
yeah man....he never said they dont have basic suspension....in fact, he specifically said
they still need to create "basic" or "low-end" suspension for those who cant really afford or know how to tune adjustable high-end suspensions.

and as far as REALLY basic teni suspension, whatabout s-tech springs?

thank you civicous

i dont know whats going on but honda motor Co. seems pretty gay to me :ghey: ...and not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to cars...

common guys theres a simple solution to end all this fighting.

rock, paper, scissors. best 2 outta 3?

( I'm currently going to that school) (I didnt WENT yet). [/quote]
What!!!!

You mean to tell me that you're paying to go to school and this is all the better you can write/spell/or do anything??? If I were you I would march my HoMo Co. ass up to that admissions office and ask for a refund!

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT+Dec 20 2003, 06:38 PM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Dec 20 2003, 03:36 PM
Moderators told something about flaming people for no reason. Trailor park, I think you should action.
uzi.gif

WTF... How old are you anyhow? have you ever attended school? You can't type, or spell, or even post a complete sentence. Why dont you go back to school and study a book!!!

it is spelled Trailer, not Trailor

newman.jpg

whoa slow down there n00b.

Ha, I just went and read some of his other posts. Lol. In every thread, he says he has a diffrent build up. One even says he is running turbo. What you do, turn the turbo switch off, now your making 400 CrankHP NA.

In every thread you post in, you either
a, say one thing which is totally wrong, and you claim everyone else is wrong, then you totally change your statement and agree with the right people, and play it off as if your still God, and you were never wrong in the first place.
b, End up Calling everyone a fagot, and argue with everyone.

Also, I have noticed that you are a moron and you put question marks? in the middle? of? sentance.
Finally, in just about every post you have, you put in like 50 million smilies, which none of them have anything to do with your topic. It is like your a dumb 14 year old blonde airhead. If it were possible, would you write all your posts with pink background?

How do you like this icon?

Should Honda motorcompany be banned? my vote :yes:

<_< Well it seems to me this thread had done nothing but turn into a big useless arguement. Who started it? Who cares? Lets all go drink a beer.

Yeah. Let it go. Its pointless dribble.

Keep HMC around...it's fun laughing at someone who knows even less about Hondas than I do.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 20 2003, 06:06 PM
:concur:

I agree...

All of us who know anything about anything know that he's full of shit. lets just see how much fun we can have with him

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 20 2003, 06:02 PM
Ha, I just went and read some of his other posts. Lol. In every thread, he says he has a diffrent build up. One even says he is running turbo. What you do, turn the turbo switch off, now your making 400 CrankHP NA.

a, say one thing which is totally wrong, and you claim everyone else is wrong, then you totally change your statement and agree with the right people, and play it off as if your still God, and you were never wrong in the first place.

Also, I have noticed that you are a moron and you put question marks? in the middle? of? sentance.
Finally, in just about every post you have, you put in like 50 million smilies, which none of them have anything to do with your topic. It is like your a dumb 14 year old blonde airhead. If it were possible, would you write all your posts with pink background?

How do you like this icon?

Should Honda motorcompany be banned? my vote :yes:

:owned:

Where is he now?? Notice that he ran like a scared little dog with his tail between his legs.

Honda Motor Co.... Where are you....

Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back