ban this fuckstick

should honda_motor_co be banned?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT@Dec 20 2003, 06:43 PM
Honda Motor Co.... Where are you....

Pussy

:gives: :postwhore:

Ha, I just went and read some of his other posts. Lol. In every thread, he says he has a diffrent build up. One even says he is running turbo. What you do, turn the turbo switch off, now your making 400 CrankHP NA.

In every thread you post in, you either
a, say one thing which is totally wrong, and you claim everyone else is wrong, then you totally change your statement and agree with the right people, and play it off as if your still God, and you were never wrong in the first place.
b, End up Calling everyone a fagot, and argue with everyone.

Also, I have noticed that you are a moron and you put question marks? in the middle? of? sentance.
Finally, in just about every post you have, you put in like 50 million smilies, which none of them have anything to do with your topic. It is like your a dumb 14 year old blonde airhead. If it were possible, would you write all your posts with pink background?
Where is he now??
working on photoshop, creating dyno chart and maybe time slips hehe. :D

Damn, and I thought some of the shit i posted was dumb....even "I" know more than this kid. Ho. Mo. Co. is :gayflag:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 20 2003, 07:00 PM
Ho. Mo. Co. is :gayflag:

HoMo Co hahaha :bo:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 20 2003, 07:00 PM
Damn, and I thought some of the shit i posted was dumb....even "I" know more than this kid.

The only thing worse than an ignorant fuck is an ignorant fuck who thinks they know everything.

take that however you want to

I voted yes. This guy is claiming 300 hp at the wheels and cant do any better than 13.8 in the 1/4? fuck i ran 13.8 on a stock gsr with an act clutch and slicks. Regan is running 11.9's consistently dyno'd at 255 hp.

He's obviously lying about his set-up, hes trying to tell us its HEADERS when anyone even slightly mechanically inclined knows that on a 4banger its a header. I got pissed just reading his posts, hes fuckin stupid, has no respect for anyone on here and doesnt contribute anything to this community. IMO.....boot his ass, we dont need people like him on here. Shit, nobody hesitated to suspend Sleeper_CRX when he was givin out bad info, i dont see why its even a discussion anymore.

Keep watchin Fast and the Furious and keep dreamin kid, your never gonna build shit because nobody is gonna teach you shit cuz your a ignorant, know it all prick. Next time save the money on your pretend upgrades and buy yourself a clue, or a driving lesson and you might get some respect at the track.

I wonder if his dyno sheet was photoshopped. Canadian_GSR, you beat me to it. Sisteve ran a 13.6 or 13.8 with a jackson racing super charger 6psi, and his a/c was on for the run. I forgot what his exact numbers were but they were no where near ho mo's numbers. You can't drive for shit. Atleast if you are going to bullshit, make it believeable.

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Dec 20 2003, 07:07 PM
I voted yes. This guy is claiming 300 hp at the wheels and cant do any better than 13.8 in the 1/4? fuck i ran 13.8 on a stock gsr with an act clutch and slicks. Regan is running 11.9's consistently dyno'd at 255 hp.

He's obviously lying about his set-up, hes trying to tell us its HEADERS when anyone even slightly mechanically inclined knows that on a 4banger its a header. I got pissed just reading his posts, hes fuckin stupid, has no respect for anyone on here and doesnt contribute anything to this community. IMO.....boot his ass, we dont need people like him on here. Shit, nobody hesitated to suspend Sleeper_CRX when he was givin out bad info, i dont see why its even a discussion anymore.

Keep watchin Fast and the Furious and keep dreamin kid, your never gonna build shit because nobody is gonna teach you shit cuz your a ignorant, know it all prick. Next time save the money on your pretend upgrades and buy yourself a clue, or a driving lesson and you might get some respect at the track.

Right on :D

s3fe4e022d6d92.jpg
(OWNED) NICE AND BIG

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Dec 20 2003, 07:08 PM
doesnt look chopped to me..

I dunno. I've seen some really good photochopped stuff! Even if it's not, it doesn't mean that it's his dyno chart. Why would he need someone else to fax his dyno chart to him? That doesn't make sense. If I spent the money to put my car on a dyno, you better believe I'd hold on to the print out. Shit... I still have my time slips from 2+ years ago!

Originally posted by SasSi+Dec 20 2003, 07:17 PM-->
@Dec 20 2003, 07:08 PM
doesnt look chopped to me..

I dunno. I've seen some really good photochopped stuff! Even if it's not, it doesn't mean that it's his dyno chart. Why would he need someone else to fax his dyno chart to him? That doesn't make sense. If I spent the money to put my car on a dyno, you better believe I'd hold on to the print out. Shit... I still have my time slips from 2+ years ago!

I have mine framed on the wall in my garage

WORD, that could be anyones car, although we cant really talk shit no more because he did kinda prove his point.

The only thing worse than an ignorant fuck is an ignorant fuck who thinks they know everything.

is this directed at me, i defenitly do not know it all and never said i did, i said i know more than homo co

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 07:20 PM
I'm not even at my house, WTF you swear you ppl know everything.

Thats because we have REAL WORLD, HANDS ON experiance. We are not just quoting something we heard or read somewhere

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 20 2003, 07:21 PM
WORD, that could be anyones car, although we cant really talk shit no more because he did kinda prove his point.

is this directed at me, i defenitly do not know it all and never said i did, i said i know more than homo co

No that wasnt directed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back