ban this fuckstick

should honda_motor_co be banned?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the tranny is bad doesn't mean you can't pop the hood. There is no fucking way that is all n/a, if that is in fact your real slip. Where's the bottle hidden?

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 07:26 PM
so homo co, howabout some pics of your engine bay?

I'm no where near my car, I'm at my families house in newyork, I made my brother fax me the dyno sheet to make people to stop talking BS.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.+Dec 20 2003, 07:29 PM-->
civicious
@Dec 20 2003, 07:26 PM
so homo co, howabout some pics of your engine bay?

I'm no where near my car, I'm at my families house in newyork, I made my brother fax me the dyno sheet to make people to stop talking BS.

uh-huh

you are backing down really quickly.

my guess is that you probibly drive an automatic dx hatch, with stock steel wheels and a missing hubcap.

i coulda done it better if i took the time but w/e

s3fe4eac077a21.jpg

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 07:35 PM
Your mad that I proved my point and I'm done, thats it.
See picture of under the hood as soon as i get back from newyork.

hey genius it's New York, not newyork

noones mad....

we're amused that someone could keep trying to convince us of something that is so obviously wrong...

you've changed your setup so many times in your posts, read back.

the more you talk, the more amusing it is.

your lunch money never made it past the bus stop, did it?

:lol:

whatever, i'm out of here. talk to you later HoMo. :D

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 20 2003, 07:44 PM
no one has anything to say about my chop, 1st one ever, and didnt even take my time

Only main difference between your's and mines, is that mine is real.

well i thought everyone was being a dick and was gonna call them out until i saw the dyno.

since both hp and torque are on the same scale, the plots should cross at 5252. yours doesn't.

at 7600 rpm your graph shows 300hp and 180ft-lbs.

hp = t*rpm/5252

180 ft-lbs at 7600 rpm should be more like 260hp.

sorry dude. your lying and that dyno is fake.

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 20 2003, 07:28 PM
Just because the tranny is bad doesn't mean you can't pop the hood. There is no fucking way that is all n/a, if that is in fact your real slip. Where's the bottle hidden?

2 bottles.

This kid's obviously not a genius, evidenced by his Engrish language ability. He may also be lying about his setup, but is this any reason to ban him? I think it's great that there's a poster here that people can enjoy. I mean, I know I'm scratching my head and saying: "huh". (Followed by laughter). Shit, keep the guy around just for the laughs.

LMFAO.....

so you have nawwwsssssssss now?

funny you've failed to mention that before.

lmfao you've got to be the dumbest sack of fuck that i've ever seen.

words escape me...

you're the kind of dumb that can't be taught, it can only be inherited.

lmfao....

This kid's obviously not a genius, evidenced by his Engrish language ability. He may also be lying about his setup, but is this any reason to ban him? I think it's great that there's a poster here that people can enjoy. I mean, I know I'm scratching my head and saying: "huh". (Followed by laughter). Shit, keep the guy around just for the laughs.

WORD

Civicious, POS B16 civic

aah...when all else fails, bash on those who aren't full of shit.

so whats wrong with a b16 civic? it's a hellovalot better than your mom's grocery getter, now innit?

tell me...is it hard to talk with that cock in your mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back