ban this fuckstick

should honda_motor_co be banned?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 07:54 PM
LMFAO.....

so you have nawwwsssssssss now?

funny you've failed to mention that before.

lmfao you've got to be the dumbest sack of fuck that i've ever seen.

words escape me...

you're the kind of dumb that can't be taught, it can only be inherited.

lmfao....

Well It dosent hurt to ask, end of story. I'm no longer responding to these replies, I put a big ass picture showing you its not a fake look at it all you want it's real.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 08:00 PM
Well It dosent hurt to ask, end of story. I'm no longer responding to these replies, I put a big ass picture showing you its not a fake look at it all you want it's real.

dE-JA-VU, I saw this commin like 3 weeks ago,.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Dec 20 2003, 07:49 PM
well i thought everyone was being a dick and was gonna call them out until i saw the dyno.

since both hp and torque are on the same scale, the plots should cross at 5252. yours doesn't.

at 7600 rpm your graph shows 300hp and 180ft-lbs.

hp = t*rpm/5252

180 ft-lbs at 7600 rpm should be more like 260hp.

sorry dude. your lying and that dyno is fake.

did you not see this?

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin+Dec 20 2003, 08:02 PM-->
SixtySecondAssassin
@Dec 20 2003, 07:49 PM
well i thought everyone was being a dick and was gonna call them out until i saw the dyno.

since both hp and torque are on the same scale, the plots should cross at 5252. yours doesn't.

at 7600 rpm your graph shows 300hp and 180ft-lbs.

hp = t*rpm/5252

180 ft-lbs at 7600 rpm should be more like 260hp.

sorry dude. your lying and that dyno is fake.

did you not see this?

Yeah, I'd like to see what HMC has to say about this revelation.

Good catch, by the way!

This guy is fuckin killin me.

homoco, answer a few questions just so we have an idea of what your all about

1. how old are you?
2. what do you do for a living?
3. who tunes your car?
4. how much actual seat time do you have at a race track?
5. why do you not know how to type, or spell or piece together a post that makes sense?

Seriously dude, nothing youve said checks out, none of it makes sense, youve got this wishlist of upgrades you claim to have and yet cant lay down better than 13.8? honestly man, theres a fuck of a lot more to building a race car than slapping on a ton of parts and expecting shit to go fast, some parts wont do shit without a complimenting part. take your "intake manifold" for example.....you have no throttle body to go with it.

Your apparently running a stage 3 cam setup and failed to mention any valvetrain upgrades, last time i checked a stage 3 cam is way too aggressive to use with a stock valvetrain.

A "complete msd ignition system" with nology wires, ngk plugs and a moroso distributor? did u find a fuckin garage sale? that sounds kinda bogus to me to have 4 different parts manufacturers for an ignition system.

An "Aeromotive In line pump, HKS in tank fuel pump" on a N/A motor? thats alot of fuel for a motor running N/A oh but i forgot, you mentioned later that youve got 2 bottles of nitrous but havent mentioned what kind of setup it is, is it a wet injection, dry, direct port, a plate system?

Also your "suspension setup" doesnt impress anyone, not anyone I know......its just my opinion but Tein licks balls and KW Varients are the best u can buy......so since your spouting off the most expensive wishlist of shit you can think of why not use that at honda-tech when you tell them your setup.........varient 3's run about $2800 for the set in case your wondering. Either way kid...........your fuckin retarded and you should stop giving the guys who put time and effort into their cars and turn their own wrenchs a bad name.

sorry dude.  your lying and that dyno is fake.
did you not see this?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'd like to see what HMC has to say about this revelation.

Good catch, by the way! [/quote]
Whatever HoMo is a choad.

He is just pissed off that we called him on it

he is a pig-fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back