Ban?

Can we ban this guy??http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showuser=31059

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWAN

This guy really got under my skin today. Im not trying to whine, but his whole attitude of not giving a fuck about the safety of other people on the road really pissed me off.

I know that none of us are perfect, but his blatent disreguard for the lives of others is unacceptable to me.

I was just wondering what other people thought on the subject

Everytime I see a post about banning someone Im always looking for my name to be in the post....

sigh... maybe next time

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 27 2004, 10:12 PM
Everytime I see a post about banning someone Im always looking for my name to be in the post....

sigh... maybe next time

lol

Dude posts like this do nothing, it just makes you look bad. Also, I have read alot of his posts, and they are not just wastes of space. True, he does need to learn to use the edit button but...

i think it's obvious he pissed me off... but... i did kinda go off my rocker being mad at him.

i just really hate how he disrespected my family and will continue to be an arrogant bastard, and possibly make this happen to someone else.

this has happened to my family... and i know how much it sucks, and i hate that he is so insensitive to others' feelings...

typical 15 year old behavior... only cares about himself, and thinks he's invincible.

No way, :D

You can be offensive and not piss me off, but people who are obviously wrong, and/or completly ignorant, i have no tolerance for.

I like to visit this site, and when we have a person on here that is completely retarded and closeminded, it makes me 1. not want to be here :( , 2. depressed that we have such individuals living with us in society.

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 27 2004, 06:15 PM
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showuser=31059

you forgot to put a 'who fuckin' cares' option...

it aint gonna work dude...it didnt work last time, and it aint gonna work now...

although, honda_motor_co hasnt posted since then...lmfao....maybe it did work

edit: but i voted yes anyways...haha

Sorry about the :gives: option.

Honda Motor CO was arguing about horsepower of a motor. im not going to lose any sleep over that...

but when we are talking about the lives of everybody on the road, thats a little more serious.

How many people know sombody who was injured or killed because of somebody speeding down the road?

there is a reason that if you are caught going that fast you get a free trip to the local jail.

i have a friend who was killed because some fucktard ricer blew through a stoplight racing a mustang.

this topic really hit home with me!

Banning is a good start, but what that guy really needs is a wake up call....

Maybe one of these days his ass will have a fucking close call and realize what he's doing before he kills someone.

likewise with me... someone who was in a hurry going to work (doesn't even have to be a racer... but they're out here too) took my mother in law away from me. they ruined our whole family.... but... he has to live with that every day of his life.

either way... nothing will bring these people back... and unfortunately... this guy probably won't change either. i just got really mad, because of my feelings about my kids... and people who do this. it is an important thing.

Originally posted by TDaddy@Jan 27 2004, 06:31 PM
Banning is a good start, but what that guy really needs is a wake up call....

Maybe one of these days his ass will have a fucking close call and realize what he's doing before he kills someone.

hopefully it will happen soon... for everybodys sake!

If you have a problem with a certain member pm any admin or mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back