Bang Bang Bang!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bang bang bang = :repost: sense way before you were a member.

Quoted post[/post]]
Bang bang bang = :repost: sense way before you were a member.

ohh well sorry about the repost. just thought it would be funny. Got it off of a local forum here in tally. Tallyimports.com that is

Anti-lag? A bit too harsh on components for a street car I'd assume. After all, the whole point of the system is to create a second combustion inside the turbo in order to keep it spooling.

Humogous backfires = t3h secks

yea its VERY harsh on the turbine. expect your turbo to last like 100 miles with an anti-lag system.

Quoted post[/post]]
probably a backfire system to spool the turbo. badass though

:bash:

Quoted post[/post]]
Anti-lag? A bit too harsh on components for a street car I'd assume. After all, the whole point of the system is to create a second combustion inside the turbo in order to keep it spooling.

Humogous backfires = t3h secks

Quoted post[/post]]
yea its VERY harsh on the turbine. expect your turbo to last like 100 miles with an anti-lag system.

99% of MAF-equipped cars do this

is he running some sort of "anti-lag" ? i doubt it.
3-step, sure... most track cars in the 10s and under have them for full-throttle without over revving.

with the right timing and right fuel, you can efectively make the combustion happen on its way into the manifold... and thus, the heat and pressure spools the turbo without load

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

why the bash on that? it IS harsh on the turbo.

with the right timing and right fuel, you can efectively make the combustion happen on its way into the manifold... and thus, the heat and pressure spools the turbo without load
and uhh, i though thats what an anti-lag/backfire system does, retards timing, and dumps fuel, when you let off the throttle, to make the combustion happen almost in the manifold, spooling the turbo... an antilag system would explain the massive backfiring during shifts, not on the launch though, as your obviously on the throttle then.

theres a GS300 w/a 98 Supra TT motor in it up in Mass.

I think its one of High Tech's cars....

Back