Bang Bang Bang!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
probably a backfire system to spool the turbo. badass though

:bash:

Quoted post[/post]]
Anti-lag? A bit too harsh on components for a street car I'd assume. After all, the whole point of the system is to create a second combustion inside the turbo in order to keep it spooling.

Humogous backfires = t3h secks

Quoted post[/post]]
yea its VERY harsh on the turbine. expect your turbo to last like 100 miles with an anti-lag system.

99% of MAF-equipped cars do this

is he running some sort of "anti-lag" ? i doubt it.
3-step, sure... most track cars in the 10s and under have them for full-throttle without over revving.

with the right timing and right fuel, you can efectively make the combustion happen on its way into the manifold... and thus, the heat and pressure spools the turbo without load
:werd:

Ian, you're a dumbass. Go buy a $200 catch can. :p

Seriously though. Every single Evo I see at the track that is catless does this.

Quoted post[/post]]
every (fast) RX7 ive seen at the track does that

Yeah, but thats a 2JZ (im guessing) not a 13b or 20b.

I have yet to see a turboed 20b that doesnt shoot fireballs on the upshift and i rarely see highly tuned 13bs that dont do it.

Now 2JZ, 1JZ, 7m....i dont see that kinda action commin outa them very often.

Fuck it all, He laid down a 9.5. Until you do that, you can't bitch about what he is using or how shitty his "tune" is.. STFU.. Lay down a 9.5 and you can get up on the podium. He obviously knows what he is doing.

K thx, bye.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
every (fast) RX7 ive seen at the track does that

Yeah, but thats a 2JZ (im guessing) not a 13b or 20b.

I have yet to see a turboed 20b that doesnt shoot fireballs on the upshift and i rarely see highly tuned 13bs that dont do it.

Now 2JZ, 1JZ, 7m....i dont see that kinda action commin outa them very often.

Both varieties of engines use mass airflow meters. MAF-equipped cars are notorious for running pig-rich during shifts under high boost.

Quoted post[/post]]
Fuck it all, He laid down a 9.5. Until you do that, you can't bitch about what he is using or how shitty his "tune" is.. STFU.. Lay down a 9.5 and you can get up on the podium. He obviously knows what he is doing.

K thx, bye.

:werd:

yeah, go to a high school football game and watch the other teams band doing their thing...the drums are WAAAAYY off

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, go to a high school football game and watch the other teams band doing their thing...the drums are WAAAAYY off

no thats just terrible drummers.. I can tell you... I was a drummer for 9 years in school bands.... it should all be together.

however if you are saying line of sight and the sound.... Are you a 1/4 mile away from the drums?

lol...i was talking about the sight and soung thing. even at 200 ft. the time when a tenor or bass is hit is not when you hear it.

Back