Banh mi ga nem/nuong. Vietnamese Sandwich

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Banh mi ga nem/nuong. Vietnamese Sandwich - Hands on Kitchen

1349d1232684320-banh-mi-ga-nem-nuong-vietnamese-sandwich-img_4820.jpg

1354d1232684341-banh-mi-ga-nem-nuong-vietnamese-sandwich-img_4829.jpg

1361d1232684640-banh-mi-ga-nem-nuong-vietnamese-sandwich-img_4839.jpg

The bread really makes this sandwich, if you can find a baker that makes fresh baguettes, then you can't go wrong with this sandwich. Or for those of you too lazy to make anything, you could skip the sandwich and spread the liverwurst on the baguettes and call it a day. =)

Banh mi ga nem/nuong. Vietnamese Sandwich - Hands on Kitchen

Just a tip; I never tried Hellmann's mayo but every other mayo I've tried taste nothing like what the Viet's use. I forgot the name; but it has a different taste than typical mayo(they sell it at the Chinese store also).

edit: just seen you mentioned something about the Vietnamese mayo.

I also prefer the French liver spread(forgot the brand though).

Last edited:
Just a tip; I never tried Hellmann's mayo but every other mayo I've tried taste nothing like what the Viet's use. I forgot the name; but it has a different taste than typical mayo(they sell it at the Chinese store also).

edit: just seen you mentioned something about the Vietnamese mayo.

I also prefer the French liver spread(forgot the brand though).

There's a lot of better liver spreads out there, however, I needed this on the fly since Linh forgot to buy it when in NVA (bigger choices) and the local store carried two different types that were pretty much... yeah.....

one of those used what I had deals...

What's NVA? I'm assuming it does not mean North Vietnamese Army.

good stuff man. in nova ba-li is good, tho it looks like a cover operation.
or the place by jefferson village off us 50/arlington blvd.

Back