Banner Contest- VOTE!

pick 1 :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Keep the Generic banner, these all suck and no one deserves to win the $50 for this crap

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
here we go!! pick which one you want to see on the site!

VOTING ENDS JULY 20th at 11:59pm EST

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

Generic one:
logo4.gif

all good submissions. i voted for number 5 because its the cleanest and it would be easier to read when you post the links to the home page, gallery...etc. thats why i chose it. but all in all they are all damn good :)

links are already posted and will remain where they are now....

this is to replace the logo above only.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 12 2003, 08:40 PM
all good submissions. i voted for number 5 because its the cleanest and it would be easier to read when you post the links to the home page, gallery...etc. thats why i chose it. but all in all they are all damn good :)

not suppoosed to say what you voted for either <_<

no where on this post that Brian says does it say to not say what one picked. i gave a reason why i picked the one i wanted so :p

ya i voted number 5....but get rid of that "giving power to the people" bullshit...

but i love the way #5 looks.....good job whoever did that one

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 13 2003, 05:27 AM
ya i voted number 5....but get rid of that "giving power to the people" bullshit...

but i love the way #5 looks.....good job whoever did that one

:werd:

Has #2 been changed so that it will not be uber slow.

# 6 is sick-ito.... but minus the whole "forums" word.. because its not just forums here, its reference and articles and such... and center hondaswap.com into the middle of the banner!!

but this banner is only going on the forums to REPLACE the generic one that is on the site now at the top of the forums page. thats it.

i still like 2 if you found a way to keep it from being retardedly slow
if not then change my vote to 5 (with the same get rid of the "giving the power to the people" clause that the others added)

hs is fast enough for me, fuck everyone else. #2 looks the best--does that mean steve would get 50 bucks? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back