Barack Obama not an American citizen!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

know what i think is bullshit is i see all these devout christians and jehovas, BANGING on my door to get me to go to their place of worship.

i dont see any muslims doing the same to me.

:thumbsup: for muslims because they leave me the fuck alone.

Another conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:
There was no man on the moon
WWII never actually happened
September 11th was done by government.
Our current economic recession was done to redistribute the wealth.
Marylin Monroe was killed beause of an affair with JFK.

Throw this one in with the rest.

know what i think is bullshit is i see all these devout christians and jehovas, BANGING on my door to get me to go to their place of worship.

i dont see any muslims doing the same to me.

:thumbsup: for muslims because they leave me the fuck alone.

:lmao:

There is point I never realized before.

That point had also never occured to me.

"Seminary" means the same as "School" too, idiot.

I suppose there is no difference.

Fuck it. That word-cancer is on ignore now. Nothing makes a room smell better than removing the bloated deer carcass on the carpet.

Seminary? That's a word defined as a "theological college", a religious higher educational institution.

A Madrasa is a school. It defines a secular educational institution.

So yes, there is quite a difference. Idiot.

There seems to be a difference between your perceived knowledge and your actual knowledge. Could be the root of other problems you're experiencing.

Again, you look smart... and then you open your yammer.

Last edited:
Fuck it. That word-cancer is on ignore now. Nothing makes a room smell better than removing the bloated deer carcass on the carpet.

Yup, when you can't duke it out, just plug your ears.

This, Hondaswap, is your great intellect.

Last edited:
ohhh and if your so smart, smart guy then why are you supporting obama?
lol
the mother fucker shakes hands with terrorists.
hes even got the middle name of hussain!

Well, first off he understands technology. He also intends to appoint a CTO to the cabinet... something we've needed since, oh... the Chinese started poking around our military and government servers. Or aren't you aware that's been happening?

He supports net neutrality. Read it. Understand what it means.

Obama also supports science and scientific research... not to mention he accepts evolutionary biology and thinks teaching creationism/ID in the classroom is a no-no. Much better than everyone's favorite girl who believes that dinosaurs and man coexisted. Did you look at the "three million dollar overhead projector" McCain tried to use against Obama? Overhead projector... yeah, and the Thrust SSC is a "car".

What else... oh yeah, he is calm and composed. I don't want a leader who has to drop everything for a crisis. Gotta suspend my campaign, big things a happenin over here. I'm quite certain Putin and Amannie will play in the sand and snow while you sort out the next big issue in America, McCain.

That's a few of the reasons.

Now, your turn.

Terrorists? Who, precisely? Ayers? Didn't know Obama was part of the Weathermen... they must take 'em in young. Obama was eight when that took place. Ayers is now a distinguished professor, one which over three thousand educators and professors backed in the face of McCain's smears.

Shaking hands with terrorists...

1219-04.jpg

Wow, lookie that... Saddam Hussein shaking hands with Donald Rumsfeld... Bush's first Secretary of Defense. Whoa. Mind blowing, isn't it?

Also, if the best thing you can come up with is the playground attack of making fun of his middle name... grow up. Seriously.

ohhh and if your so smart, smart guy then why are you supporting obama?
lol
the mother fucker shakes hands with terrorists.
hes even got the middle name of hussain!

I don't even support Obama and this is just retarded ramblings at it's finest.

You're fucking talking about his middle name? seriously? Come here so I can bitch slap you around.

Yeah, his middle name has nothing to do with this. Seriously, George Bush's middle name is Walker but he's not a bamf like Chuck Norris.

So what if he's muslim? JFK was Roman Catholic. Big fuckin whoop.

Picking on him for his religion is almost as bad as saying that Joe Biden will be president longer than he has, because he's gonna get assassinated quick. This is based on the stupid logic that he's black. Oh sweet jesus!!!! First they wanna sit where they want to on a bus, now they're trying to run our country?!?!?!?! How do we stop them???? Seriously folks, this is 2008 not 1964. If they haven't shot this bastard for a president, and no one finished off reagan, i don't think they're actually gonna shoot a good leader. Who would you rather kill, Morgan Freedman or Kid Rock? I'd stick both bullets in Kid Rock if Morgan Freedman told me he was gonna kill me if I didn't kill him first.

What if he is muslim? I don't believe he is, but who fucking cares what someones religion is. There are plenty of people that are muslim that are good people, so seriously just fucking grow up. Before all this 9/11 crap happened no one gave two shits if someone was muslim. There are plenty of insane christians just like there are muslims.
I give 2 shits... maybe 3. Muslims believe in "convert or kill". I beliene in "convert or DON'T" I am religeous but would never force anything on anyone. Does Obama's religion have anything to do with being president? Yes.

I give 2 shits... maybe 3. Muslims believe in "convert or kill". I beliene in "convert or DON'T" I am religeous but would never force anything on anyone. Does Obama's religion have anything to do with being president? Yes.

I don't know where you learned what Islam is, but it sure as hell isn't that. Do some research before you spout bullshit. I've spent enough time studying Islam to know that it is not that.

Sounds like the ultimatum the Christians gave the Maya.

The fact that you say his religion is a factor in the presidency contradicts your entire statement.

Back