Barack Obama not an American citizen!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I give 2 shits... maybe 3. Muslims believe in "convert or kill". I beliene in "convert or DON'T" I am religeous but would never force anything on anyone. Does Obama's religion have anything to do with being president? Yes.

/fail

Sounds like the ultimatum the Christians gave the Maya.

The fact that you say his religion is a factor in the presidency contradicts your entire statement.
His religion should have something to do with him being president, but only to a certain point. I don't believe he's a muslim. Remember his fucknut of a pastor? That my friends does, and should have influince on the vote. You can not try to be president and associate yourself with someone who says "god damn america".

Also if someone wishes to represent this country and myself as president, I should(or the powers that be) have the right to question him on anything. Be it religious, morales, ethics or food and underwear choices. Bottem line is someone is running for the highest post in the land, everything is fair game. Following that statement though, all I am really looking for is a plausable answer. I'm smart enough not to buy into the hype, and smart enough to know it doesn't matter who gets into office they will never truly represent mainstream america. It will just be another schmuck, crook politician looking to fuck us over for money.

His religion should have something to do with him being president, but only to a certain point. I don't believe he's a muslim. Remember his fucknut of a pastor? That my friends does, and should have influince on the vote. You can not try to be president and associate yourself with someone who says "god damn america".

His religion should have NOTHING to do with his presidency. The Constitution, the law of this land, states in very direct terms that no religious test shall be administered.

There is no "certain point". When you stand before the Constitution, check your gods at the door.

Rev. Wright was unfortunately somebody looking for their fifteen. But the thing you should be looking at is 'does Obama act like Wright?'. Everybody is their own person. Unless you want to bring up the Alaskan Independent Party and Palin's wacky witchdoctor pastor... you know, the one that claimed that one woman in a village was a witch and basically riled up a torch and pitchfork mob? Or weren't you aware of this?

Also if someone wishes to represent this country and myself as president, I should(or the powers that be) have the right to question him on anything. Be it religious, morales, ethics or food and underwear choices. Bottem line is someone is running for the highest post in the land, everything is fair game. Following that statement though, all I am really looking for is a plausable answer. I'm smart enough not to buy into the hype, and smart enough to know it doesn't matter who gets into office they will never truly represent mainstream america. It will just be another schmuck, crook politician looking to fuck us over for money.

You can ask him anything. But question his eligibility for the office simply because of his religion, and you are smacking America in the face. Our forefathers understood why Salem happened, they understood what caused the Inquisitions, they knew the corruption that came with attaching religion to political offices and positions of power. That is why these clauses are in our Constitution.

know what i think is bullshit is i see all these devout christians and jehovas, banging on my door to get me to go to their place of worship.

I dont see any muslims doing the same to me.

:thumbsup: For muslims because they leave me the fuck alone.

qft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Oh and take this.

He smokes cigarettes. OMGS!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!?!

Right. So Obama has a good friendship with his pastor Jeremiah Wright. Cause he's a Muslim. Apparently Muslims go to christian church now.

hes even got the middle name of hussain!

That's not even a good attempt at fear mongering. You Fail.

Right. So Obama has a good friendship with his pastor Jeremiah Wright. Cause he's a Muslim. Apparently Muslims go to christian church now.

He's a secret Muslim operative... he's just undercover, trying to trick America until he's elected, and KABLAM!!!

Once a muslim, always a muslim... Celerity says so. ^_^

You're right. I forgot about that. So having a white mother and working his whole life for his community. That's all just a cover! I forgot.

i m still not voting for obama i dont like his view of the economy i dont like mccains either but the thing is mccains got more leadership skills i could care less what there religion is.

Besides Palins HOT:thumbsup:

Calling him a homo is not a good way to encourage discussion. It's just flinging mud.

Mccain is crazy and has a short temper. He probably has PTSD. I also don't want him croaking and then having Ms. Palin take over as president, that's a fucking scary thought.

Im not even American and i think Obama would make a good president, especially more than Bush. Hes well spoken and can actually deliver a speech without getting dumber as he talks, also he seems to have a good nature and has a sense of humor. Then again i dont follow it much at all. Just my opinion.

Im not even American and i think Obama would make a good president, especially more than Bush. Hes well spoken and can actually deliver a speech without getting dumber as he talks, also he seems to have a good nature and has a sense of humor. Then again i dont follow it much at all. Just my opinion.

I second that.

good video...but who knows..

i just know
oilfields...
and hondas..

But, but think of the children...she probably refuses to have sex with a condom and I doubt she's on birth control...

Back