Barack Obama not an American citizen!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am not an accountant. This is relatively basic information. When you fill out tax information for a new job or at year's beginning, you have the option of claiming yourself for an exemption. This means that less will be withheld from each paycheck. Many people claim zero exemptions during the year for the purpose of getting a larger refund at year end. This is retarded though because the federal government is holding your money, earning interest on it and/or utilizing it to their benefit, and not paying YOU interest. This would be like a bank just holding your money for you, all the while earning interest on it. If they are deriving utility from it, you should be compensated. This is obviously not how the tax system works so the less they take, the more you keep and the more potential you have to utilize each dollar to your benefit. If you want to understand this more fully, try this:

1. Figure out the difference between zero and one exemption.
2. Claim one exemption
3. Put that money into a savings account and earn interest.

The interest is the difference between letting the government hold on to it, and you holding on to it. Crafty tax evasion is a secret of the wealthy.

Oh hell yeah! I did not know what you meant exactly. But when I got my newer job recently the secretary at the temp services company I work for told me about that, just in other words...:hmm: I might just go and thank her for that...

I'll see if I can get a pic while I'm there. lol... and post in hotd :D you'll see.. she's fucking great.

I am not an accountant. This is relatively basic information. When you fill out tax information for a new job or at year's beginning, you have the option of claiming yourself for an exemption. This means that less will be withheld from each paycheck. Many people claim zero exemptions during the year for the purpose of getting a larger refund at year end. This is retarded though because the federal government is holding your money, earning interest on it and/or utilizing it to their benefit, and not paying YOU interest. This would be like a bank just holding your money for you, all the while earning interest on it. If they are deriving utility from it, you should be compensated. This is obviously not how the tax system works so the less they take, the more you keep and the more potential you have to utilize each dollar to your benefit. If you want to understand this more fully, try this:

2. Claim one exemption

The interest is the difference between letting the government hold on to it, and you holding on to it. Crafty tax evasion is a secret of the wealthy.

smart guy

I cant believe no one has posted on election day or the day after! Anyway Barack Obama is our president now, and we have to support him, because in the words of Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, "If he fails, We all fail."

2. Claim one exemption

yea, until you get penalties and interest for under-witholding

yea, until you get penalties and interest for under-witholding

If you are single and work one job with no savings or investment this should not be a problem. You are allowed the one exemption without fear of penalty, unless you have other untaxed sources of income that you report.

you do realize that recked is a tax prep man for a living, right? lol

To the extreamists of religion such asJi-Haad, and extream christians like "What would Jesus do/say" lets add Jehovah's Witnesses.

Can't STAND THEM. I'm gonna go JDM on their asses and preach about Hondas to them.

obama_borat_parody.jpg

The man gave a good speech and i believe he deserved to be president in my opinion. Time for a change and he was it, lets just see.

change like emanuel from the clinton campaign going into the obama campaign?
lib majorities have given us: social security, medicare, medicaid, energy crisis, what will we get this time?
its kina fun to be the whining losing party.

Last edited:
I guess we have different views, then again i cared more for the American election than our own.

you do realize that recked is a tax prep man for a living, right? lol

I did not but now I am curious to know the circumstances under which you could get penalties for claiming yourself. I was passing on knowledge that I was given by my recently PhD'd accounting prof.

I did not but now I am curious to know the circumstances under which you could get penalties for claiming yourself. I was passing on knowledge that I was given by my recently PhD'd accounting prof.

If he was recently ph'd then he's 25. :)

Back